[TEASER] New interesting triple U2 high lumens high lux by cnqualitygoods

So it's confirmed that this one has the same bezel diameter. :D My calculations said it was 103.6 mm so that is pretty close.

Ok, I know what I I’m getting next :slight_smile:

Of course there is that one with the laser….

Looking at the initial photos, it ‘seem’ to look like the reflectors are not as deep as in the original 70, or it’s maybe because the camera cannot capture the real ‘depth’ perhaps? Nevertheless, it this light can at least equal the performance, if not surpass, the TK70, then it’s a real gem, considering it’s a sawed-off shotgun version!

I agree.

If it will do this at 350yds, then it will be a super light if the price is around $120 or so.

Fenix TK70

This doesnt really make sense. The design is what allows it to either throw or flood. This design in particular is designed more to flood.
And even if it did flood more than throw (which it wont) its not even bad, since most multi emitter lights flood.

+1 +1 :beer:

+1 Love the shorter version and 18650’s over using D-cells…

I would hazard a guess….there is talk of the TK75. Maybe the clone has overtaken the original?

I would prefer a pair of 26650’s, but my opinion doesn’t matter as this light is probably going to cost more than I’m willing to spend.

If i can guess what rikr is thinking

Take 1 X6 and 1 TK70 mash”em up real good and hopefully you get somthing
that looks like an X6 with 3 XM-L U3 emitters that throw’s Johnny Unidas…Eh?

Oh, I see what you’re saying now. Except that some have shallow reflectors on purpose, since flood is pretty useful in a lot of general use situations.

It doesn’t really have any X6 aspect to it though… but I think I started earlier this week something along the lines of ‘i’m looking for a multi emitter thrower, with the head like the fenis TK70’, and just seeing this blew my mind.

Thats no flooder. If Rics version is a clone he has my order…

You know it!!!

I love the form factor of this light,I never liked the cumbersome look of the tk70 even though it's a great light.The UI and throw on this one will be the deciding factor for me,with any luck,it will throw like the xtar s1.

Well, lets not talk about flood or throw.

From my experiences with the DRY (all tints LOL!) and the size and my TK70, my guess is

(1) 2600 lumens Out-The-Front and maintainable for quite a while
(2) 120k cd.

End of story. :slight_smile:

If this uses 18650s only, then I will be a very happy man.
I just hope it’s under $100… or even better, under $70! Instant-buy for me and probably many others if it’s under $70.
Rick should have some kind of a pre-sale offer :bigsmile:

Yeah I’m in for a group buy! Before it is even released or pricing set haha

Get the light into our hands and when we sing its praises watch the sales pour in :slight_smile:

Seriously when is this going to be available for sale?!
I’m shaking just thinking about it!