Teaser Thread - 2nd. Annual BLF Scratch Made Light Contest - Teaser ..........

I will try not to be late this year...

no ideas yet though....

I’m sure there will be enough members that can’t help but let some creativity run loose for a bit. There’s just too much of it around here to keep it penned up. I think most who jumped in and entered last year grew in skill and gained by the experience so I hope some of those who just watched last year will stick a toe in this time around. We also have many new members some of whom might try their hand at an idea they’ve had kicking around.

350 of these reads was me. Theres not much sinking in lately. Mr duck, I have no idea either. Well I have but its outside the rules.

You are definitely “outside the box”. Alien comes to mind J) , but I sure love :heart_eyes: your knurling!

How about an Olympics style “team” catagory. Something like “Texas against the rest of the world”. That out to be almost fair.

It’d be fair if O-L could join us, but he’s judging…

Got some ideas, we’ll see…

I was thinking it might just be fair if he couldn’t. So much great stuff coming out of the lumen state. Not so much of a joke in that some of my favorite reads are the collaboration efforts. Exponentially harder to bring off though.

I could do the mod in the traditional Olympic way, naked.
What is the big deal about Texas. I don’t believe there is any members here from this place that is far far away.

I should warn you about the subtle wonders of soldering in the nude… but won’t.

It cant be more painful than mig welding molten globules in this region. The first aid girl was impressed.

By what?

:bigsmile:

Hey, doesn’t that belong in the daily joke thread?

I like this. :slight_smile: i wonder what the rules and limitations on the custom build will be ? ( stock parts, custom parts, etc.)

Dress code?

I’m kinda believing there ought to be a dress code after all those posts.

So I cant wear the original Greek Olympic uniform? I’m not happy Jan.

That’s our Steve, shows up wearing nothing but a smile and a holster. Hat’s missing though.

Dress code? Is this gonna be a black tie affair? Hey Steve, you gotta black tie to go with that hat and holster?

Awesome!
Thank you for organizing it again and all, OL! :slight_smile: