Tell Us When Your GT Arrives (or is on the way)! [Formerly: BLF GT DHL Delivery Logistics Discussion]

Mine is the XL

The 27th DHL accepted the package in Hong Kong. On my doorstep in Michigan on the 29th. Doesn’t get much better than that.

Would be nice if the post office took mine for final delivery… My mother in law works there, and my mail lady who delivers to me is awesome

has anyone in Australia got their GT yet?

i still have no status whether mine has shipped :frowning:

Two things that I have come to appreciate when we get these REALLY COLD snaps; high powered lights don’t get hot and the throwers really reach out there in the dry air. I think I hear the DHL guy in the drive way. :slight_smile:

Gt is in the house!!!

Why is this thread in BudgetLightForum Deal Alerts?

I got my blf gt on the Friday afternoon.

It appears I clicked on the row above BLF Special Edition Products. Will fix.

She was not sent yet. So far only the USA. The rest of the world in January. I expect my in March. :smiley:

OK, this right here is definitely in the spirit of BLF.
Just contact adhesive some moleskin or felt on the inside, and good.

My shipment is on hold in Jacksonville, FL

Arrived yesterday afternoon in Chicago

got mine yesterday

My GT is on the way but I have one question that maybe you guys can answer. DHL doesn’t deliver in my city so they hand it off to another carrier. The tracking info doesn’t say what carrier though. Do you guys have any idea how to see who it was transferred to and if an alternate tracking number was supplied for that carrier?

Looks like several have had theirs handed off to USPS for final delivery.

I am just waiting patiently for the next batch of PM’s for my chance to order.

I called DHL yesterday, and they told me my GT was handed off to the USPS in Austin, and gave me the new tracking number. Tracking showed USPS receiving the package at 8:00 PM, and leaving the Austin USPS distribution center at 8:34 PM. My GT was available for pickup this morning at my local post office. The person I talked to at DHL told me they require the third party carrier to deliver the package within a day or two. Call DHL Express and they should be able to update you on your package.

Worked like a charm, thanks!

Just got “mine” in yesterday. Actually it’s a friend’s light. I measured 1032Kcd out of the box. Now time to see what this baby can really do. :sunglasses:

I’m in the 555 with cells no email on shipping just curious if I’m missing something

Nope, we only have details from the first shipment. Nobody who ordered batteries got shipped yet. Once your lights have shipped, THEN you will get tracking info. You won’t get tracking info until after it ships. So you are in the same situation as the other 1300 people who signed up. Don’t worry, everyone will get their light.