Tell Us When Your GT Arrives (or is on the way)! [Formerly: BLF GT DHL Delivery Logistics Discussion]

Ahhh thanks Jason I haven’t been on to read the other thread to find my answer

My two lights arrived today did not receive any notice from DHL . Thanks to the Miller the entire team Neil and anyone else that I may have missed

Here You Go

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGn3-B2wNFA/watch?v=

Yesterday, Dec. 29, 4:30ish.

NICE! :open_mouth: I really need to get a D1S next. :smiley: I just showed my neighbors my GT and both of them started giggling. I turned it on and they both started to crackup :laughing: Aarin said it was like holding a lighthouse in his hands :laughing: :+1:

My GT's have not made it here yet.

I was wanting something to do, as we stayed away from the New Years festivities.

So, I had a little fun making a graphic. I didn't get real fussy with the timing.

:+1: :+1: :laughing: :smiley:

Is it January 2 in China already???

I feel your anxiety, now. My anticipation of the arrival will grow exponentially.

And to think, all because I was being a cheap azz and bought the batteries along with it.

I know there has been a lot of discussion in here and the official thread regarding shipping recently, however has there been any mention on when Australian ones will ship? All I have seen so far is it appears the US customers will be getting them first and then EU is going to be next?

I may be wrong but I wouldn’t think there would be enough Australian orders to be able to fill a pallet with them, so where does that leave us with fitting into the schedule?

I am hoping to get an update today or tomorrow as people sober up from the New years celebration. I will report as soon as I know more.

Mine is sitting at home now. Was dropped off with no signature

Well, little by little things are trickling in. No word on the GT's w/batts (U.S. bound)

The Op/Tech Hood Hats (2@XXL) arrived today.

Two padded carry-bags, are on the way. I ordered those today.

Two straps are on hand

MiBoxer C4-12 arrived before Christmas.

I wish they would just update everyone on the DHL shipments with batteries, a tentative shipping date would be great, it really is annoying to be kept in the dark…

No other flashlights on hand?. Kidding.

I feel what you're puttin down. It is annoying.

Hopefully by the end of the week. I won't count on that, because my shipment will get handed off to USPS, I am sure of that.

Mine was delivered today as well. Can’t wait to get home and try it out.

We are trying to get some updates. The combo of the weekend and new year brought all information flow to a quick halt.

Hoping it will pick back up shortly.

I hope so im on pins and needles this was my Christmas lol.

just saw this thread. got mine friday night at 10pm from DHL. driver had cut his hand badly and went to emergency room and finished his route late. everything works like it should. :slight_smile:

It’s here!