Terrible Experience with Sofirn

How lucky you people are. In one country they take foto’s of the address they deliver. In another country actions are recorded by GPS. In my case a temporary delivery person missed my house by only a half mile and reported that my address was not (eg. no more) existing :person_facepalming:

Yeah, but in the US, there are major hangups about nudity, especially on television, major hangups about hallucinogens, though that is slowly improving, the confectionery is not as advanced, systemic racism, systemic sexism, and the domestic beer generally sucks, so there are trade offs.

Oooopppssss… going south again, huh?

With all due respect, please avoid those extraneous comments.

Sometimes, I can’t help myself. Besides, Henk4U2’s comment, which is not OT, technically also prevents mine from being OT. That’s sort of how conversations work. Now someone can say something about dialogue, and it won’t be OT. Linguistics is like that.

Let me see if I can get in touch with Zoe. She's responsible for Amazon orders, but she might be able to help.

Or stolen by a storm.
Once USPS put my package (video card) on the front porch. Amazon showed it as delivered. Long story short half a year later I found it in the weeds, several yards from my porch. Most likely blown away.
USPS leave packages all over the place. Quite often in a random car/truck on my yard. It just as well can be a car of a guest that later drives of with it.

Once won a lipstick power bank from Anker. UPS delivered it but I’ve never seen it.

That’s really weird practice by USPS.
In my country, when no one home to pick up package they just leaving a note, that package can be picked up on Post Office. No one ever leave package at the doorstep.
Mike

The carrier might be the thief.

The insidious problem with package carriers and their tracking software, is that if they mark the package “DELIVERED” and it is not, there is no proof. You’re really screwed. This happened to me with USPS once. I’ve no idea if my package was misdelivered or delivered and stolen. I’d never had a package stolen before or since. Anyway, with no proof, USPS rejected my claim. This didn’t stop me from using their service. It isn’t perfect, but their track record is excellent overall and thankfully the lost package didn’t have expensive contents.

It’d be funny to give ’em a 12hr video from 8-8 or so, let them watch all 12hrs of the day the package was ostensibly delivered.

“Here, see for yourselves…”