Tensai D TR-C8000 8000mAh (White)
- Model: TR-C8000
- Manufacturer: TENSAI
- Size: D , LR20
- Chemistry: NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride)
- Nominal Voltage: 1.2V
- Capacity: Minimum: 8000mA, Typical: 8050mA, When discharged at 0.2C to 1.0V at 20°C
- Fast Charge: up to 4000mA
- Service Life: >500 cycles
- Internal Resistance: <30mOhm (upon fully charged)
- Diameter (mm): 33
- Height (mm): 61.5
- Weight: 155g
Maximum temperature raise at different discharge currents: 1A:+0,0°C, 2A:+0,2°C, 3A:+1,4°C, 5A:+4,8°C, 7A:+8,2°C, 10A:+11,9°C
A LSD (Low self discharge) D cell.
The cell can handle a 10A load and do have the rated capacity, even at high load, but there is also a capacity different between the cells.
The cells look acceptable and the 8Ah capacity in a LSD D cells is good.
Notes and links
I do not test above 10A because, my current equipment cannot handle 20A below 1.2 volt. 10A at 0.9 volt works fine.
The batteries was supplied by ENERDan for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts