Thank you "Vaping!"

It’s very hard to find replacement for Marlboro Red taste, now Altria will launch their own e-cig products, hope they can make similar taste.
Those big guys finally give up :smiley:

I have a friend who vapes, he says it has made it possible to quit cigarettes and to that I say “Hallelujah!”

The idea behind this thread was to point out to some folks who might not realize it, that some really cool batteries that we’ve had to wait weeks for, to come on that proverbial ‘slow boat from China’, are available in your hometown at vape shops. It blew my mind when I found AW batteries in my humble hometown of Tulsa, OK! I’ll bet there are some Efest batteries lurking somewhere around here too!!

Now carry on with Vaping Tales… :bigsmile:

Bumble, i’m going to try the Liqua berry mix to see how it taste like, i know i’m a guy but i do like something fruity too. i guess i’m going to try out the Dekang 10ml as well since, it’s about 3 bux a pop. let’s see how it goes. i always wanted to try making my own juice to lower the cost, but if these juices gonna work out well i guess it’s the same cost and less headache for me lol

hi, sometimes you just need to try things… luckily this isnt to expensive to try (10ml) . if it tastes great to you, vape it :slight_smile:

bumble, what kind of setup are you using right now if you don’t mind me asking? i’m currently using a telsa mod and a smok atomizer and it’s not bad, i’m getting a mechanical mod on FT and i just bought myself a rsst rba, i’ve heard it gonna kick azz if i build it right lol.

I enjoy vaping and I use 0 nicotine juice. I'm a cigar smoker and vaping is great when it's too hot or cold outside or I don't have an hour or two to smoke a cigar. It's great because I can vape in the house while working or watching tv. :D

hi, just a vamo v2 and kanger protank, nothing really special. certainly does the job though :slight_smile: i use a air flow controller to “tighten up” the vape of the protank. good thing about the protank for me is you can throw just about anything in it (its pyrex glass). i have an innokin svd on order to play with :slight_smile:

and what your looking at doing, if you get it right, is going to be great :slight_smile: not gone down that route yet….

sometime it’s way too convenience to vape that my room is full of smoke, the gf can’t stand the blurry atmosphere, but i always win because ” do u want me to smoke tobacco cigarette then?” line lol

can’t wait for the mod to arrive so i can try it out, super excited!

yeah i’m a vaper and you wouldn’t believe how much flashlights and vaping have in common…my flashlight experience has helped me and others a ton…

Cool, as mentioned in the OP, it’s amazing that vaping has brought really good batteries to a town that wouldn’t have them available otherwise!

yeah buddy…we can all help each other with our interests! I asked FT for the panasonic CGR’s for vaping and when they stocked them I told all the vapers about em…man did they sell a metric sh*t ton…lol…efests AW pannies…they’re all wanted by vapers and they work for the flashlights too…so we all benefit…

Yes, very cool! I don’t know anything about vaping….why do they need IMR batteries so much? Must draw lots of current?

yes they can do… start cranking them hard … they can pull 5 amps no problem out of a SINGLE battery. also the reason for safe chemistry cells eg imr or panny hybrid… is would you really want a li-ion going up in your face when you fire your mod ?. when li- cobalts get very old/tired (capacity down/bad voltage sag under load/ high self discharge) and then trying to pull 5 amps out the thing, is a REAL bad idea. some people dont listen when you tell them this… but thats down to them.

Oh, I see, thank you. No “*Fires” in vaping!!? :bigsmile:

I have a friend who has been smoking cigs for about 40 years. Do you guys have any advice or other info that might help get him moved over to vaping? He’s tried to quit and can’t do it. He loves gadgets and I was thinking that might be a way to lure him into it. Thanks!

First of all, his willingness to try.
Then find variable voltage battery and e-liquid that have some similarity in taste with his current cigarette (don’t expect too much), some e-liquid with different taste can help to explore what he like (may be pop corn or hot dog :smiley: ).
Consider the size of battery and atomizer too, many people not comfortable if too big.

I’ll just leave this here

Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com

Guy is on FIRE…he is a vaper and he is taking it personally…GOOD…time to take the fight back to these dingbats that cherry pick data, purposefully askew KNOWN studies on the contents of e-cigs and more or less want to regulate/ban vaping based upon “Propaganda Disguised As Concern”

I was going to get into ecig vaping just for the fun of it. I tried using a mod and a vamo with 0 nicotine. It was fun, but I didn’t love it and there are some studies that say they vaporized contents may still have some bad carcinogens that you’re breathing in deeply.

Basically, I think it is great as an alternative to cigarettes and I encourage cigarette smokers to try it, but if you’ve never smoked cigarettes, I say use caution before diving into ecigs.

With all that said, I love how ecigs are popularizing standard lithium ion batteries. There is more demand for higher current batteries in all different sizes, so we are more likely to see battery development that we can also use on lights.

I’m not disagreeing with what this guy is saying but he is preaching science to a public that abhors science or rationality