Thank you "Vaping!"

There are bunch of hypocrites that call themselves scientists with purpose to stop e-cigs while have blind eye on real cigarettes.

Guy from foxnews railing against insane propaganda instead of spouting it? Its the apocalypse.

Its not, they do whatever it takes to forward their agenda, take from the poor to give to the rich, good, more guns, good, toxic chemicals for sale, good. Selling themselves or not selling is fine as long as it forwards their interests.

I think you are slightly confused on what conservative means

How so?

ooooh!

http://www.fasttech.com/products/3032/10012619/2129302

> ooooh!

20 watts?
That’s enough to make a fuel-air explosion, one-shot, if the contents are rapidly vaporized and the cloud ignited, eh?

Imagine!

Ecig / flamethrower.
Great for self-defense!
Just be double sure which mode its in before you inhale.

It skirts a lot of the stigma and some of the regulation associated with smoking, while still delivering an addictive drug while also offering the opportunity to tick more many fashion/personal identity buttons than cigarette brands ever did. Or, looking at the last one a different way, all the personalizations opportunities of bongs and pot-pipes without the association with federally controlled substances.

sure if you let the coils dry out and get white hot
That is why I vape my stuff at 6.5watts on bottom coil designs, and 8 watts on the genesis style RBA’s

is propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin flammable?

I am more worried about these chuckleheads running at 100+ watts on coils that are less than an ohm
These guys are cray cray! (but some can say dudes that tweak flashlights to run at 20+ amps or cars w/ thousand HP are cray cray too)

glycerine

propylene glycol

Yes, both, as almost anything organic in some concentration range — as a mist, vapor or fine powder form — will burn.
You can look this stuff up.

http://www.koverholt.com/2010/02/flammable-antifreeze-in-fire-sprinklers/

But hey, you can buy a bucket full of gasoline fairly easily too, most anywhere nowadays.

It’s only the people who want to play games with the stuff who worry me.

Look at the pictures of people overheating fluids in these containers to inhale and exhaling huge clouds of vapor. Hey, what could possibly go wrong, eh?

OH SNAP! A sub ohm VW box mod!

Ya, you know what’s so interesting is that I learned that the word “MOD” in vaping is short for “modified.” A few years back, before vaping became so popular, savvy people modified tubes from flashlights to create their own powerful devices that weren’t commercially available at the time. Pretty cool to learn about the history and that it relates to flashlights.

I’ve been personally vaping for over 3 years now. I first started with the Kanger Evod Kit, and slowly progressed forward until now, where I’m using the Aspire Odyssey Mini Kit. Works really well! Couldn’t be happier!!

I came to flashlights as a side effect of ordering vape stuff from FT. I had a few spare 18650 i could put to use in… Why not a flashlight… And then woa! I want more! lol! That was three years ago. The Sony VTC3 was new… and now i don’t even know how many batteries of which size and type i have around.

Vaping has certainly pushed the demand for more powerful and high drain batteries and they are indeed available at a vape shop near you. Price is often on the high side though, especially when you need two or four at once to feed yet another light! :innocent:

> prescribed … National Health

and California and the US will tell you no FDA-tested product for quitting has ever been approved.
No proof they work. Plenty of proof they’re being heavily advertised as cool and sexy to hook kids.
Gee. What could possibly go wrong?

http://www.fda.gov/ForConsumers/ConsumerUpdates/ucm198176.htm

The people selling the stuff are doing it for your health? Nope.

Remember — kids who start tobacco products before age 20 are lifetime customers — they have great difficulty quitting, ever.
More than 80 percent of all adult smokers begin smoking before the age of 18; and more than 90 percent do so before leaving their teens.

People who don’t breathe tobacco products until they’re adults can and do easily quit — they’re not reliable customers.

Second-hand smoke is a marketing tool that exposes kids.

Guess why.

I have to admit i quit reading all the crap being said and printed about ecigs… and this is refreshing news! Thanks Sharpie.

Key findings:

• the current best estimate is that e-cigarettes are around 95% less harmful than smoking
  • nearly half the population (44.8%) don’t realise e-cigarettes are much less harmful than smoking
  • there is no evidence so far that e-cigarettes are acting as a route into smoking for children or non-smokers

It only took two or three years for the government agency to get to that point… but hell, i wish to read similar statements across Europe! Maybe in a couple years they will finally admit ecig is a good thing for public health and should be supported instead of being demonized?

I smoked analogs off and on for 35 plus years… starting vaping in 2010, and haven’t picked an analog since. Recent chest x-ray shows my lungs are clear like I’m a non smoker, though the x-ray did pick some arthritis in my shoulders… win some lose some. At home and in the car I use a 5 volt usb passthrough with a 510 tank atomizer, everywhere else I carry an old school cigarette style (carries well in pockets) Joyetech battery/atomizer combo. As far as juice… I mix my own, my cost is less than a $100 per year. I get USP propylene glycol/vegetable glycerin from my pharmacy, and flavors/nicotine online. BTW dentist is amazed how healthy my teeth and gums are now.