The 26650 Thread

CZ wholesale has the Ultrafire HD2010 for $30 + S/H. Looks well made and like it has a good thermal cooling path too.

http://www.shenzhen-wholesale.com/ultrafire-hd2010-cree-xmlt6-5mode-led-flashlight-torch_sku5605.html

NEW-260 Cree XM-L T6 from DX (copy of.... ) $25.10

I wish there was a better shipping option to the USA so I can grab this. That is exactly the same one intl-outdoor sells, except they are out of stock on it and DX has it for almost half the price.

Kajman has both. This is lower in price, lower quality. A clone of the JM05. Since that is out of stock could easily mean that the "company" decided to lose that branding and start a new one with lower quality.

I got the 2*26650 version from ebay, it is not too bad for the price, but it feels cheap anyway, I got it for $18, it is labelled as ultrafire on it head.

These have been mentioned before from another seller but new from here

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/trustfire-protected-tf-26650-37v-5000mah-rechargeable-liion-battery-1pcset-p-9538

new at manafont..battery and charger also..looks decent for 44$

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/trustfire-a8-cree-xml-t6-1000lumen-5mode-memory-flashlight-w26650-battery-battery-charger-set-titanium-finish-26650-p-9566

I like the head but not those lines on the body. I wonder what it'd look like if I checkered those sections w/ only horizontal lines.

cn has a shadow that is 2 x 26650 I have a one cell Shadow JM-07

The 26650's are way better than 18650.

Read a sticky here by the #1 reviewer here.

I hope somebody does a good test of one of those TF 26650s soon. Until then they only add a couple bucks in value to a light imho, and I certainly can't imagine paying more for one than for an IMR or king kong, despite the protection.

So basically my current philosophy is that all 1 x 26650 lights should be 3 x AA compatible. All you need is an extra 5 mm

Seriously, that's about the perfect light, imo. You have the incredibly common battery size in AA for convenience and also a high capacity 3.7V lithium-ion for power. It just makes sense!

Like the look of this one. Can find it on DX or KDs. At around $124 (or $140+ at KDs) a little hexy but if it performs then all is good. Takes 2 26650s.

Try 45 minutes marking Spammers. I hope you were joking?

I like this torch, I don't need the charger, but I could use it with a simple lead swap as i have spares, I'm ment to do a review on the trustfire 26650 battery I know they are only 4000 mAh but I would like to test atlest one and do some data logging.

Yes, I was joking. Just playing on words.

Just ordered

Doh! should have caught that. We do speak different versions of English after all... Smile

There is a bigger diffrence then most would think

What's the old saying? Something to the effect of "Britain and the United States, two countries separated by a common language." I think this could apply to the US and Australia, too. Laughing

A very good friend of mine is a Brit (25 years in U.S., now a citizen). We have a lot of fun over the differences. Especially when a few pints are involved.