The 9th BLF Old Lumens Challenge is Now closed! Sponsors and judges thread. Results are in!

Congratulations all!

Is it possible to link to the threads as well?

Thread #2 or post #2 …?

Congrats to the winners, well done to all the participants and thank you to the organisers. High fives all ’round :partying_face: :+1: :beer:

Thanks a lot for everyone involved.
As usual it was super fun experience.
But it is even more fun to win for the first time :)

Fixed i think.

Also yea post 2 lol

Thank you to everyone behind the scenes that helped with judging, much appreciated :D

Now we just have to work out who gets first dibs lol

Okay so as you can see in first place we have MtnDon and Asian8640, we had a plan in place incase this happen but Don said he is happy to have second pick so Asian8640 its your turn to choice the prize you want.

:+1:

Hi! I have chosen the prize Any Item from the Aliexpress Convoy Store.

Okay to easy, i will message Simon to let him know. Congratulations on the win!

Its now Don turn to choose.

Does any one know when is Chinese new years holidays start? Some seller might already be away.

Simon has already closed his store for the New Year. I just normally celebrate the week of, but I don’t think his store will be open until the end of the first week of February.

Ah okay you might be in for as wait then.

What is the best way to mark of taken prizes? I am trying to add names but its not coming up unless rewrite the whole sentence? 6 years on here and i just discovered the strike feature lol.

I think you need to add the names either before the link or give enough space after so it doesn’t become a part of the link address.

Simon’s store reopens Feb 9th according to the splash screen that pops up and is then covered by another note.

I would like the LUMINTOP CL2 from Nealsgadgets

Not sure about the issue with marking off prizes and adding names just off hand. When I have computer-like issues I sometimes resolve the problem by restarting the browser or rebooting the system.

Okay Don that is done, i messaged Neal not sure if he is at work or on holidays already might be a bit of a wait.

Next up to choose is gchart.

Whew, really tough choice! I think I’ll go with the Baton 3.

Thank you for all of your hard work OL Team!

Neal is on the ball. He provided the tracking number already.

Great choice and that is done.

Next up to choose is YuvalS

Thank you BLF/OL team and sponsors.

I will go for the Skilhunt M200 HI and try to see if they can send me an Headlamp instead.

To easy that is done, If you can't get a headlamp this could be your next competition entry project lol.

Next up is to choose is FearofTheDark.

IF25A please.
Thank you