The best 18650 thrower for ~ 35$

No, gotta sell my Y3 soon with minor firmware mod, but stay with domed XM-L2, then need to order 1-2 more Y3's (didn't yet). Possible to hit 300 kcd I guess, if it can be focused well, and if I could get high amps. De-domed XP-G2's have a higher Vf than de-domed XM-L2's, so the amps will drop somewhat in this light.

hey guys, can anyone make a shor list of the top 5 throwers, the description of what my firnd need is in the first post, i know for the

XINTD X3, need like 2-3 more options for 35$ tops. My friend is not really interested in modding, i was out of the flashlight forums for a whole, sorry need some more option for him, he like to choose from few models, thanks.

It will be XINTD X3 i guess, but maybe he wants some other, thanks one more time.

Hey,
All the recommendations above are the best throwers in the price class I know of, but there may be a few I am unaware of…
I am happy with my small sun, but I like the look of that yezl y3, it is probably what I would choose.
The x3 looks like a classier light, but will not compete with the small sun zyt-08 in terms of throw…
Good luck, perhaps the experts will chime in with other options…
Cheers

The T13 is a 2 18650 light, so can add that one to the list.

Thanks guys, sorry for not paying attention to previous posts, i was really tired when i commented, its all good thanks !

So what did your friend decide on?

Maybe a XinTD C8 V5 with XP-G2 driven at 3A?
http://intl-outdoor.com/xintd-c8-v5-xpg2-s2-multioption-18650-flashlight-p-789.html

I’m just guessing, I have no idea how far it throws but it has an XP-G2 running 3A in a 45mm head.

EDIT: Nevermind, it’s sold out

Well he went out of town, waiting for him to come back so we can order something, don’t know yet what he decided lol :slight_smile: