The Best Price of Sysmax i4 Intellicharge PRO Nitecore Battery Charger from China

What’s wrong with the channels? can you describe the issue? the i4 only has 2 channels, but 4 slots.

Hi Bill, I don’t think it is personal. There are rules for dealers who want to sell here. Those that spam or shill leave a poor impression on the community. Also, this forum is mostly end-users rather than resellers, so you can appreciate we all want the best price possible.

About counterfeits, did you ever see this XTAR video of seized products?

@ Chloe

Thank you for that video, I had not seen that one myself, I see they had the Nitecore chargers too; I wonder how you can tell the fakes from the real deal?

I just put that video up on a large high res screen and you can clearly see that the Nitecore chargers have the Serial number label on the package, so much for the question about serial numbers; even that means nothing now, withstanding the fact Nitecore stop putting serial number on them now anyway.

Ahh, thanks! We don’t know if they had matching serials on the back of the chargers they seized. Now that would be pretty messed up.

+1

Well put. But IMO I’m pretty sure this guy knows the spammers in this thread. So if he felt treated unfairly (even though he wasn’t) then maybe it’s a guilty conscience. lol

do you often treat new man this way? it’s very impolite!

just look at these :

Well put. But IMO I’m pretty sure this guy knows the spammers in this thread. So if he felt treated unfairly (even though he wasn’t) then maybe it’s a guilty conscience. lol………….yeah, i feel guilty, i already ask help to delete them, then what else do you want me to do? these ID, only Luis, my colleague , I know , and i didn’t ask her to do that. i

What’s your reputation worth…………what do you mean? my reputation worth nothing, then how about you?

No worries, they sell the genuine article. ………….have i selled fakes before?

is it polite ?

Absolutely correct, while I think it was very stupid of Nitecore to do this, as it will only open up the flood gates for scammers, it is what it is; my suggestion would be to purchase from a Authorized Nitecore Dealer and not from the Gray Market………………whom do you think I am? a cheat ? how much do you know our company

do you think i was treated fairly enough?
is this the cultrue of this fourm?
do you often treat new-comings this way?

Then I was correct. Shouldn’t take offense to that. The bottom line is you’re here to make money not friends. I apologize if I came across rude but I stand by my opinion. Either way welcome to the forum.
Selling any flashlights?

I like chating this way, feel much better.

yeah, we offer flashlights, i will put some here when i finish to reply every customer ’s inquiry and my daily work.
Thanks!

OK, this is a quiz not a trick question………here is an actual scan I just took directly off the box from a Nitecore i2 received; Can you spot the “problem” ?? :bigsmile:

“Each of the four battery slots…”

Oh, Nitecore. :bigsmile:

Wow! that was a quick answer……very good 8)

It reminds me of the description on the Nitecore diffuser box:

Hi Bill. That guy is Bubbles, a funny character from a Canadian TV show called Trailer Park Boys.
As I thought that the initial posts were posted by spammers, or as you call them “Agents”, I wanted to say that something didn’t seem right. So I posted that GIF.
In this case the meaning of “something’s fucky” is the same as something is not right.
I didn’t want to come over rude.
Sorry for any sleepless nights that were caused by this misunderstanding.

Pick a color, any color? :party:

I had not heard of this show before. I started watching it. It reminds me a bit of Pheonix Nights.

The lens is not made of glass!

only the obvious i would say :crown:

lol

:party:

Wow! I really didn’t know that, so Nitecore lies about their products then? even on their webpage it is listed as glass, I wonder what else they lie about? Oh yea the “quality” holster thing is one of them. :expressionless: