The Crelant 7G5 Has Arrived

Sorry to throw this in, but it's ok to order from DinoDirect right? Never have....Just can't beat the price for the M3X

I don't know if this is accurate.

Bruce

www.wholesaleforum.com/discuss/report-fraud-scams-12/dinodirect-com-china-company-scam-599/

That is old news.....maybe DD of yesteryear or 2 years ago. So far for my purchases, they only sent us unprotected batteries for the Trustfire Flames (for me it's over 3 orders), which were giftcarded satistfactorily. Some even got more than they bargained for, like additional giftcards. <-- it's always good to make good and get new customers. Key is, there is avenue for recourse. I have had 2 other retailers which offered no support whatsoever.

Eg. There was a semi-dead SWM V10A which could only work with 14500, which was also giftcarded with excess credit to cover, and i got a 100% working+brand new SWM M20C which was greatly discounted now for Xmas. That SWM V10A was actually purchased with an extra giftcard from the TF Flames 14500 unprotected batteries. For some folks, this is absolutely unacceptable because that is 2 strikes in a row. <-- even though you are only $35 out for all these 3 products.

So if you can't stand that kind of thing, you may wish to try lightjunction, batteryjunction, goinggear. For some of us, we have so many purchases en-route, that it doesn't make any difference....we just wait.

I'm sharing this here, coz ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS seems to be interested in the Jetbeam BC40 at 39 bucks shipped.

Order ID :

NO. Date Order ID Shipping Method Tracking NO Operation
1 12/14/2011 19559323-DD Fedex --
Order Tracking | View Order
2 11/29/2011 3938537Z-DD Shipped Regular Post Service --
Order Tracking | View Order | RMA Request
3 11/14/2011 99792560-DD Shipped Regular Post Service --
4 11/08/2011 57031139-DD Shipped Regular Post Service --
5 11/03/2011 60569235-DD Shipped Regular Post Service --
6 11/28/2011 4558W773-DD Shipped Regular Post Service
7 10/23/2011 C2148601-DD Shipped Regular Post Service --
8 11/24/2011 6589G167-DD Shipped Regular Post Service --
9 10/16/2011 8Q64K923-DD Shipped Regular Post Service
10 09/27/2011 56990189-DD Shipped Regular Post Service --
11 08/23/2011 31593703-DD Shipped Regular Post Service(Tracking)
12 07/19/2011 93630335-DD Shipped Regular Post Service
13 07/13/2011 38078332-DD Shipped Regular Post Service --

I checked out DD, and their prices are a little unbelievable on some of these lights. $75.39 for the M3X? All the dealers I have looked at, they run around $139.95. I just hope they aren't knockoffs because I am really tempted to buy a few of them. By the way I just joined up here and nice site so far! Just hope you guys aren't as uptight as CPF j/k.

Welcome ! :)

You can be sure about that

As for the DD, their prices are ubelieveable... but in both ways. Be careful. The deals are real, at least for quality lights. All lights that I ordered, came exactly as described.

Thanks coolperl! Between here and CPF I just may drain my wallet twice as fast now.

Hopefully I will get what I order on DD, what a deal for the M3X!

Can't be clones/knockoffs, because the quality/branded lights all come in their respective boxes. Eg Jetbeam boxes, Olight boxes, Sunwayman boxes. My 2 SWMs came in their boxes (authentic looking). It may take 1-2 days for them to source and for their distributors to deliver to them and another 1-2 days before they get packed and sent out, that's normal.

Glad I made that post over at CPF then Jay since it brought you here. Glad to have you.

Welcome here Jay, I have been seeing more and more people coming to BLF over CPF ..... I can understand why, you say a manufacturer name and your thread gets closed I thought that's why were all here to help one and another find out where to get the lowest price and if it's worth it or not. I can say one thing, I once had money in the bank until BLF......=) And thanks to ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS buying all these killer throw monsters. After seeing them you gotta have them...I hope your done for awhile..hehehe

LOL! My apologies. Next up is just a mid thrower. The Jetbeam BC40 for under $40 I just got to own one. But now that don't mean you got to buy one too. Well you might as well.

You got that right rikr, and thanks for the welcome guys . A friend of mine got booted off for "arguing" with a mod, not naming names here, but the mod told my buddy he needed time to adjust his attitude lol. All he did was ask a few too many questions and the mod got irritated. Anyways, sorry to get off topic here.... back to the show! Thanks ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS for posting shots of all these great throwers, I'm hoping my M3X comes sooner than later from DD.

I already have the BC40...but I didn't get that kind of deal on it. It's a nice light weight good thrower for the money, but after holding in your hands the M3X and the others it will be a shelf queen. I got my Catapult back last night and we shined them in trees 200ft and it looks like the STL-V2 had a better beam. These STL-V2 and STL-V6 are great throwers and for $45 you can't beat it. Thanks for all your great pic's and keep them coming. I just got an email from DD that my M3X has been shipped, I paid for FED-EX....had to. The 7G5 and the M3X will probably show up at the same time..yahoo....Have you ever thought about one of those ebay HID lights $80-$116 I just wonder if they have the same WOW factor. Thanks again.

STL-V2 can be had for less than 40$ from DD, too. And if you search for HID, they have some big 35W model in aluminium case for ~60$ (after coupon) just search for "HID" on DD.

They actually have old description for some products, you should receive the newest version though :)

I went to place the order for this one at DD H35 28-35W Zoom HID Flashlight and the shipping was $39.69 I didn't see that so I went back and looked at others and the H50 38-50W Alloy HID Flashlight is $1.44 to ship

so I'm confused on why the shipping is so different on these? Anyone know why?

Hey Brad,

I was wondering if you could possibly compare this new 7G5 you have to your Cree UltraOK Q5. I realize they're not in the same class of light, but I was wondering if you could tell me how you think they compare (or throw up a side-by-side on that tree).

I thought I might as well join over here also. I'm over here reading more and more all the time. Over there sometimes folks get afraid to say anything.

Anyway, I really like my M3X. Glad I bought it and have been wondering if I should have bought a 7G5 and saved some money. Doesn't look like that's the case. M3X rocks.

I started my search for throw with an Olight M20s. Next I went to a Monster Flashlight that was a total disappointment. I ordered a Jetbeam BC40 thinking it would do the trick. It's a good light with lots of output but it still didn't stop that nagging drive for throw. I talked to the guy at Olight USA on the phone and he told me that he didn't know any 2x18650 lights that could match the Olight M3X. I thought he was just pumping his product somewhat and I didn't order a M3X for a while as I was checking out other throw lights and reading and watching videos. I pulled the trigger on the M3X and a Fenix TK41 at the same time and with either of these two my thirst for throw has been quenched. The M3X does it just a little better than the TK41. Both are great lights and fill different slots. The TK41 is more versatile and uses AA batteries but the M3X throws a little better and is easier to carry and hold. Lighter too. I realized that both of these lights throw farther than my older eyes need now days.

I got permanently banned from CPF early this year for questioning moderators about closing threads. I had already been browsing here but didn't sign up until I got banned from CPF. Things are much better here.

The funny thing is, just after I got banned is when they had the huge server meltdown at CPF. I recently just registered again there using the same username that I was banned under.

I was google searching some different budget lights the other day and came across this CPF post, people are getting frustrated trying to post over there.

TIA

Pretty soon we will have everybody from CPF over here. Their servers have been horrible lately too, takes forever to get anywhere.

Jason, I hope I got the name right, I will try to get you one later this weekend.