The glow and dark bling thread

Yes for my Ti/TiCu lights….not for sale……but you can get them from Steve Ku now…

Awesome, thanks.

Those look awesome, pinkpanda! What is the one on the top left that looks like a mirrored tritium effect?

:heart_eyes:

Good guess but not tritium. Modified my 6th O-L comp build

Wow. That’s simply amazing!

New Meote and recently modded Mcgizmo

This thread is amazing!

Yes. Yes it is, my fellow Gabe.

Very nice. I love a good set of trits!

like it

I just received my first order from www.mixglo.com (a replacement for an unfortunately and mysteriously broken trit on my ReyLight TI LAN).

With the $2 “unregistered air parcel” shipping, it came in 2 weeks flat. And well packaged. Absolutely amazing! Oh, and on same day I also received a package from China that I had been waiting 5 months for (yes, literally 5 months… ugh).

Mixglo will definitely be my source for any future tritium purchases.

A Thylacine spotted in Finland ^ :laughing: :+1:

I think i have an aux light fetish. I sold a couple of lights (with aux lights) a little while ago but like a true flashaholic I’ve had more show up in the mail. I’m pretty sure this is all the lights i currently have with aux lights. The only ones that don’t flash/fade/change colour is the d4v2 ti switch and d25c tail. I think i’m ready to sell some more already :zipper_mouth_face:

I think it’s safe to say they’re extinct. I might’ve seen a stuffed one in a museum but I live in the wrong age to have seen a live one. Go back a hundred years for tassie , go back several hundred for mainland Australia.

Can you talk to me about that D25C tail? I had a recent bad experience attempting it in mine. Is it pretty much just a lit tail with the LEDs on the switch board?

It’s a banggood lighted switch with only 1 led (and resistor). I had to make up a shim for it to fit nicely in the host. I would need to go find the light if you want more info…