The making of the BLF UC4 charger: the start of a new venture, INTEREST LIST, UPDATE 7 (Well, ramping stopped :/ )

I wish I could contribute more to this project other than thanking BlueSwordM and others for their hard work. As we have seen with numerous past BLF projects, good things come to those who wait.

Interested in 1.

I’m interested in 2 (maybe only 1 depending on price)

@SilveHazeFlash no worries.

Still working on the project for the electronics part, along with a few friends who are helping me out in the CAD department.

Still haven’t received any of the parts necessary to make a functioning prototype though.

Looks like shipping stuff is still in jeopardy. :person_facepalming:

I’m thinking maybe 13-14” long so I can jam my entire 5D vintage Maglight into it. :wink:

LMAO

Anyway, I am having shipping issues for some of the components damn it.

Seems like COVID-19 has affected more stuff than my last job(got a new one now though, in a chemical factory).

Interested in one

Interested in one.

Also interested in one, thanks!

Interested in one.

Interested in one

Definitely interested in one, maybe 2 or 3

1 for me please!

Seems real nice. interested in 1 please

Count me in for 1 as well!

Interested thank you

It’s nice to see the renewed interest and possible activity. Blue… good luck bro!

It might be nice of publish the intérêt list, maybe back in the first thread or two? Maybe a link to a read only google sheet? I know I requested but have no idea if my name ever got in the list.

Cheers and happy design/collaboration/ developing/ selling the manufactured on the -rod it validity.

Link to google sheet is in the first post.

wishiwereaskibum wrote:

It might be nice of publish the intérêt list, maybe back in the first thread or two? Maybe a link to a read only google sheet? I know I requested but have no idea if my name ever got in the list.

HI, you are listed at item 521.....see the above link...

Thanks and how the heck did I mis that?

Waiting, with extreme patience.