The most you have spent on one flashlight?

The Fenix LD50 is my most expensive flashlight (120 Euro).

I’m a cheepy. I had the Klarus G30 bought and paid for from a website $52 but backed out and got the BLF D80 for $20 instead. Now I can sleep at night!

$550 for a SF hellfighter

Mate when they come out check here on BLF they usually have them cheaper

Its on special again the g30 I was looking at it. Its cheap for the specs.

Bought a SupFire M6 Mod 2 from mtn electronics yesterday. The total came out to $95.45

I have been tempted by many high dollar lights but fortunately the most I have spent thus far is $120 on a LiteFlux LF3XT.

This could be two different classes, the most spent on buying a single “stock” flashlight, and the most spent on “modding” or building a single flashlight. (total cost of the stock light + parts and materials for the mods.)
In the case of a single stock flashlight, in my case was $300+ for an Olight SR90 Intimidator a few years back.

I bought: $5-50 = 2 flashlight (keychain flashlight) $51-100 = 1 flashlight $101-200 = 3 flashlight $200+ = 2 Mounting flashlight. Only not for me. I bought few flashlight for family too. According to this review https://besttacticalreviews.com/best-keychain-flashlight/ I bought those.

My last HDS (200HCRI, 18650 body) cost over $300. I had to save up for several months for that one, tho.