The Secret Life of the Cat

We will watch in on our TIVO tonight. This video is about something I always wondered about.

Rawr!!

Yeah yeah, she was being all fierce but as always, when the camera comes out she goes all timid and guilty... "Oh no, not me... I didn't destroy the box, my evil brudders Trouble and Dinsdale did it, I just found it like this, honest!"

I love cats! More are cuter and smaller and best they taste :slight_smile:
joking I prefer hotdogs xD

Thanks for posting this Chloe.

Recent scandal at the Texas gulf coast involved shark fisherman using them for bait.

Thanks for sharing Chloe
now I understand your interest in that gps module brought by fastech lately :slight_smile:

This is my little cat Mimiru doing what he does best. He is part Bengal. He is a rescued cat as all of my pets are. They were afraid he wouldn't grow up tame but he is actually the biggest chicken ever. I feel bad for him when we have storms because he goes and hides in the bathtub.

He is on a diet but it's difficult because he will chase the dogs out of their food and eat it.

Love my cat :3

EEEWW I hate cat’s as pets, as shown in the movie the wander around the neighborhood crapping all over the place, there owners feel no responsibility for the problems they cause, I constantly have neiborhood cats using my garden for a toilet.

Maybe I should return the favor :bigsmile:

He looks just like our former, beloved Max, who passed away a year ago.
Good Cat, miss him every day. He was also a rescue cat as the others we have.
Later,
Keith

I had the same problem with cats where I live. I have an Italian greyhound that was attacked by a stray on my property. I was lucky she didn’t lose an eye. My solution was to go out and buy a trap at harbor freight and little by little I caught all of the strays. A call to my local animal control and bye bye kitty.

Start a 'Dogs are awesome' thread. It's free. Thanks.

Very entertaining and informative. We have 2 cats and this program answered a lot of questions he have had about them

I need to point something out though…….
Due to the data collected, it was mentioned a number of times that cats have been “evolving” over the years to be more compatible with humans. It was also mentioned that they have been “domesticated”

Domesticated I agree with, evolved no. Here is why.

They admitted in the show that if you do not get to a kitten at between 4 and 8 weeks of life, they will grow up feral (wild). Once they are in this state they can not be domesticated. Secondly, if it is presumed that all these domesticated cats have been neutered, then how could they have offspring and continue the evolutionary progress? Besides, Lamarckian inheritance, the belief that acquired characteristics can be passed on to offspring is not proved, although it is convenient, by some, to accept as true . Stalin accepted this theory because it offered the hope that future generations of Russians would come to accept communism.

I would say that cats have adapted to humans and can be domesticated. That’s it.

We humans likewise have not “evolved” into more “moral” beings, but rather we have been “civilized”. As most anyone knows, we can revert to our beastly selves when our environment demands it.

In fact, we humans actually have a more beastly nature than any wild cat or animal. It is still in us.

This is what we have to look forward to in the evolution of the cat…

Nah I’m good. Feral cats are considered pests just like rats and cockroachs. Look it up if you do not believe me. I do not have a problem with cats owners that leave their cats indoors.