The very good battery company for LED flashlights, other LED lights and other Non-LED Lights

Hi friends,

Thanks for stopping by. Is your company called SanYi , or Sanyo. ??

Welcome to BLF!

It is good to be proud of your company, but naming yourself “The best battery company” is a bold statement with so many good brands around (LG, Sony, Panasonic, Samsung) that sell batteries for very cheap already. Especially when you call yourself that on BLF, batteries are tested very thoroughly by our users and especially by member HKJ. Perhaps you can send some of your batteries to him for testing?

Hey mate welcome!

If your aloud to can you list some companies you produce batteries for?

At least its not Bang Good.

welcome to BLF! Can’t wait to see reviews of your products.

The dang good battery company

+1
If you (SanYi) could send some samples to HKJ to be reviewed, then it would be great.
And probably you may also post some pictures of your batteries here?

I hope you enjoy your stay, China battery!

Welcome to BLF
Nice

I know 26350 cells were new and not very cheap.
Could you make those with good mAh and price?

You need the images to be online somewhere
If they are on your website you can copy link then press 7th icon from left, paste link and set 100% , click OK and we should be able to see it

The talk about test/reviews of the batteries is because we have a large collection of battery reviews on BLF, you can see them here: http://budgetlightforum.com/forum/batteries/rechargeable/reviews

I do a lot of these reviews (My reviews are also posted on a few other websites).

Size 22500 would be great. :+1:
Can fit in 3 x AAA tube. :slight_smile:

O, and welcome to BLF !

I think the people here is mostly interested in cylindrical battery formats, and also in witnessing true improvements.

Take, for example, the 14500 format. At about ≈46.53% of the volume of a 18650, to me it's underwhelming to see “good” high power/current 14500 cells barely above 600mAh in effective capacity, while the highest capacity cells give out a measly 800mAh rating.

If this format were to be as developed as the 18650, we would be speaking of twice those capacity figures and consistently good looking 10-15+A discharge curves.

26650s, 22650/22700s, 32650s… way to go too.

Cheers ^:)

Hmm…
Most of us just buy 2 or 4 cells at a time…
Maybe you should open a AliExpress store to sell small numbers?