The Year of Dragon GAW from Sofirn

Just did that

#Sofirn2024

I was researching about buying decent flashlight, and the Sofirn SP10 Pro got my attention. A small, lightweight, configurable and high-CRI light, it was impressive compared to my previous flashlights when it arrived.

#Sofirn2024

What convenience does Sofirn product give me in my life?

I have the SP36BLF, C01 LE and a LT1, and none of them have let me down even once. I honestly think, this brand provides the best price/options/performance/reliability combo and it’s the first one I recommend to people who are looking to dip their toes into the world of high powered flashlights.

Thanks for the GAW! :beer:

#sofirn2024

I first learnt about Sofirn on BLF- their products are mentioned a lot.

My first purchase was the SP10 Pro - my first high CRI flashlight, and my first Anduril flashlight. After that, a H25L headlamp with dual LH351D LED’s- once again a great affordable general purpose flashlight. :+1:

Thank you both for the heads-up.

Unless I’m misunderstanding something (please feel free to correct me), this contest appears to be a pretty clear violation of the BLF Rules for Commercial Sellers:

@Sofirn I don’t mean to be excessively harsh or rude, but the rules must be enforced. Please carefully review the BLF Rules for Commercial Sellers and hopefully we can participate in a future giveaway contest that you host directly here on BLF.

7 Thanks