The "You Can't Punk BLF" Giveaway - WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!!

“I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because… the moderators are not heathens and the member base are a bunch of jolly nice fellows”

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because an uncontrollable urge to splurge on flashlights would engulf me everytime I step in.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because we are all friends :bigsmile:

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because its what its named BUDGET LIGHT.

You realize i'm just saying this for a free flashlight ..right ?

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because.... Where else can .... 4 dots get you in trouble....:P

Thanks for the give aways .. yer right don't try to punk blf .

Watch and see Blf members step up.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because it’s not CPF

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because…

Free Flashlights :wink:

(above already said )

"I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because..." (Whatever I write here may be misconstrued as sucking up to Chicago X but its from the heart). Off people like Chicago X and others who can rise above the ____ and get on with it. Its also given me a positive outlook on life when things haven't been the best, wiped the spider webs of the lathe, given the family a good chuckle from not only the lunacy of having flashlights as a hobby for crying out loud but you guys are all special in your own ways that occasionally give not only me but the rest of the crew a good laugh. To sb with I reckon at times has the worst job in the world to other times the best job in the world. This has been a steep learning curve for me the last 12 months but the knowledge I have gathered has come from here, this forum full of miss fits who would not know each other from a bar off soap but would be happy to shout each other a drink if they met them in life. This is not only the best light forum in the universe its the best forum off any forums in the universe full stop. Thanks sb and thanks guys and gals. Cheers.

PS. I will PM you my address to send the prize to Chicago X.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because it saves me from buying bad flashlights and we have no Greta.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because the bad guys never win.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because…this is how i enter in this nice giveaway :nerd_face:

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because of all the BRIGHT ideas—

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because it’s so random and fun while still very informative :slight_smile:

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because of the BRIGHT people here!

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because the people that understand value.

“I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because obvious reason for all the give away generous people who keeps giving :smiley:

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because it’s what keeps the world economy running.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because people here tend to be rather generous.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because members share their knowledge to everyone.

Because of it’s friendly people & giveaways!!! :bigsmile: