The "You Can't Punk BLF" Giveaway - WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!!

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because of the members that have become my friends over the last few years.

Thanks Chicago X!

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because of the people here - mostly decent and willing to help, and the whole nice atmosphere on the forum - allowing people discussing a lot of different things (even in not-so-perfect English).

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because the people here are nice and helpful (as far as my experience here goes).

"I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because...", The members are like Family, very helpful, willing to share their experiences and ideas and sometimes we get to meet the "Weird Uncle" for a chat or two.....

All the Best Chicago X , Thank You for another generous BLF contest.

singlehandedly?

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because if you are not perfect that's alright here (well, almost... thanks to sb who I believe has a very good sense for where the line is drawn and how to deal with situations).

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because of the people you meet here!!!

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because nobody tells you what to say here.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because: it's fun; it's interesting; it's pleasantly addicting; and, I've made some great friends here.

I think BLF is the best forum in the world because without it I’d still own crappy, dull torches! And everyone here is friendly and knowledgeable.

“I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because…they let me join.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because... is gone. Oh we were supposed to delete the ...? Thanks for the giveaway!

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because how helpful everybody has been.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because there are experts to answer in every question.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because…that’s exactly what it is! :smiley:

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because nobody punks us! LOL!

“I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because it has the best bunch of guys and gals on the internet to help with all types of problems”

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because i can afford a lot of the flashlights discussed here, and it’s a friendly place to be!

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because people are so helpful and quick to respond here.