The "You Can't Punk BLF" Giveaway - WINNERS ANNOUNCED !!!

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because of all the knowledge people are willing to share with others!

I think BLF is the best flashlight forum in the world because we have sb56637 instead of Greta.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because you get so much helpful responses on your threads and information provided here, no matter what you are asking for or what noob you are, or your english is being bad.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because it gives me a lot of DIY ideas…

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because…great minds think alike.

Chant in unison, “Flashlights, flashlights, flashlights, flashlights, flashlights…”

Or chant in unison “Torches, torches, torches, torches,torches…”

Thanks Chicago X.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because of the friendly, generous, helpful and knowledgeable membership. This place is my second family and I've made so many good friends here.

It is truly the Best Little Forum on the interweb!!

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because everyone is so friendly!

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because the members wrote great reviews (like Foy, turboBB, HKJ and many more), help each other with knowledge and on bad days (for example, if the pet past away), the great give-aways and the friendly writting in the threads. I love BLF :slight_smile:

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because participating lights my world.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because its ability to be a unified flashlight loving forum that withstands trolls and douchery, and when the magic words are spoken form into BudgetVoltron! A cheap chinese knockoff of voltron formed entirely of random fire brand flashlights.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because we all look out for one another :slight_smile:

“I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because we have freedom to post!

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because…. the awesome reviews and information!

There are some great replies in this thread.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because everyone is welcome no matter what budget they have for flashlights.

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because there are great folks here with knowledge and skills that will help you find all the lights you never knew you needed.

:smiley:

Agreed, there’s quite a consensus too, this IS the best forum on the internet, period, and what makes it that is the happy relationship between members and an awesome owner. That bond of trust is rare and precious these days. I like it :beer: everybody.

…someone can find the definition of freedom of expressing him/her self!!!

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world because I’m a shameless tart who wants to win a freebie. [/Honest]

I think BLF is the best flashlight/torch forum in the world, because there are a lot of people around here who think that the function and price / quality matters most.