This is good, cheap glow tape-Mark flashlights to find in the dark

To me sig line is a part of a post and this one was spam. Easy decision.

> sparkles

Yep, that was radium-containing paint.

Also relevant to going off-topic about radioactive sources:
http://bobgrove.org/html/radiation_detectors.html

I do have a Geiger counter at work but there’ s no need checking this stuff, nothing radioactive will be in there, just regular GITD material.

Me write you good essay, long time! :money_mouth_face:

:wink:

FWIW I have these stayglow Victorinox SAKS and never heard anything dangerous about them:

If you have a spam link in your signature (especially if it's to an essay writing website), the post is considered spam.

Always makes me wonder what our kids will be reading about 20-30 years from now, that will be about us doing something crazy/sad like this.

People say that about tritium vials but I can still pick up an increase of counts using a pancake detector when I hold one near.

Doesn’t stop me carrying my DQG Fairy on a daily basis though.

Talking about spam…and bots.

On one of the forums i mod, i can see IPs and not surprised to see some “posters” that can be in two or three countries. Not to mention a dozen different aliases linked to dozens of IPs. Even crazy people don’t have that kind of time. Most of those posts are several to a dozen words long.

And there is more then one “group” of bots. Probably a dozen or so peddling their spam…ummm, I mean “opinion”.

How hard is it to create a bot that spits out…X is Y and Z that should/could/must do/done AA.

I could clean out the entire junk pile in 10 minutes….but the forum owner wants/needs hits to sell advertising. Which pays for the writers.

I like those knives

I wish I had a pancake detector. That’d be so kewl…

Alpha, beta, or gamma? (will whatever’s detected pass through a sheet of paper, or a block of polyethylene?

Makes me wonder if the tritium vials you bought were filled in a radiologically dirty environment, leaving some contamination on the outside of the glass vial. Or did they do a sloppy job of closing the opening of the vial so it’s leaking?

Work done I hope by people who don’t chew their fingernails

You may be right.
I may be too naïve.
Or maybe I just don’t care about what’s in a signature so much. :wink:

Either way, if this is the new face of SPAM, I welcome it. I like it so much better than the old kind that was disruptive, never relevant to the topic, and posted multiple times in a row just in case you didn’t see it the first time. :person_facepalming:

Well, I already know how to find pancakes when I need them. :smiley:

I wish I still had some of those glow in the dark condoms.

I keep on asking for a pancake bar at work. Nothing yet…

Sorry about the previous post with bad language in the comic. I wasn’t paying attention. I just now saw that I had a new marked post, and when I looked, I knew. :person_facepalming:

Seriously sorry. I don’t use that kind of language myself. The post has been deleted now. :innocent:

Carry on…

I saw how surprised you were… the way your eyes bugged out. :open_mouth:

Doubt it’s contamination, I wouldn’t have thought there is much in the way of radioactive material in the factory to contaminate the outside.

I think it’s detecting Bremsstrahlung X-rays, I should do a more formal test one day and post the results.