ThorFire JM07 (Shadow Clone??) $9.99 @Amazon

Just got an Email that it’s out of stock and my order has been cancelled :frowning:

I may be wrong, but I asked Thorfire about this light a few months back and I was told at that time the light was no longer in production.

I ordered one on the 22nd of Jan. and according to the shipping it should be here tomorrow.

“Package has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier.” :slight_smile:

Now the long wait begins……

Strange that it says the carrier is USPS but the tracking number ends in CN.

Got another mail. Is shipped now.

BTW, I don’t care if it’s out of production now. Even if it’s not a state-of-the-art light, it will still be a good host (I think).

My order has been shipped! :slight_smile:

I got the cancellation email too

My 2 pieces have shipped

I got shipping notification also. I gotta say, this place is as bad as standing at the checkout, looking at the candy bar rack. :slight_smile:

I just noticed the expected delivery date:

March 3, 2016. :party:

Mine are say'n due to arrive Feb 24th. Did you see the review posted today? Certainly sounds like the real deal... Lots of spare parts, but I know the TG06 was like that as well. With a 43 mm diam head, it puts it right between a typical 40 mm size (X6, D80, F13, tons more) and a C8 size of 45 mm. Kind of an odd size - probably won't fit a C8 reflector.

Link?

Ups says mine will be here tomorrow. 11 days total. Not too bad

It's in the OP - it's the Amazon review. Oops - should have mentioned that Smile.

Tom,

Thanks for the update!

Nice review. 910 lumens? I thought it was 800 lumens. Clean, white tint. this deal keeps getting better and better … :beer:

BTW, I had a chance to clean out the stock. Glad I didn’t. Glad others had the opportunity to pick one up. :wink:

I kinda feel bad bout taking a 2nd piece, but hoping my Narsil firmware will be a perfect match for this light. I'm think'n this is old inventory, so probably no more. I kinda like older style lights that use more metal, SS bezels, etc.

I keep forgetting to update. I got an email that my order was cancelled. Probably best, I have a gazillon flashlights right now.

Got mine today. Took 30 days total time. Looks great, works great. I think the lumens are way off. I’m thinking 800/250/100 but just a guestimation.

Any requests / questions for when I review

Here are some beamshots I took with mine…………

Light 3ft from Gray Wall!

50yds (high)

50yds (medium)

Gate 100 yds

175yds

Nice beamshots, thanks.

Mine arrived today :slight_smile: 12 days from China to UK, a new record for me. Nice one Thorfire.
Lovely torch, it will take something special to beat this as the bargain of the year.
It outclasses the Ultrafire F13 in every way. The F13 weighs 169g compared to the JM07 at 202g. Most of that extra weight is in the head which is one serious chunk of metal. Shouldn’t be any problem with heat sinking methinks.

Strangely, on mine the JM07 has been written backwards.

Thanks for the tipoff bikenber73!

Maybe thats why they were discounted? Anybody else