Thorfire S70 clone ?

That is the only difference I am seeing also The Miller :wink:
Obviously no Thorfire logo & slightly different threading (only very slightly different) on the tube tail end & I only noticed that after you pointed it out.
The one I have bought (Vastfire) is also advertised by different sellers to the seller I bought from as even having the illuminated mode switch.
I am not saying the one I have bought will be identical to my TF S70 but even if it is not I have bought a 2 x 26650 host for $19 :+1:

They have UniqueFire clone too.

Do you think they have a rule of thumb to get to those idiotic mAhs?
I think it is
((actual mAh / 2 ) x 10) = what gets printed on the wrapper.

I bet they don’t even know the actual mAh…

I have just had confirmation that mine has shipped.

bella, does the shipping information have anything about package weight?

No just confirmation that it has been shipped
“Your order has been marked as dispatched and is on its way to xxxxxxxxxxxxx
5000lm XHP70 LED Tactical Flashlight Memory Hunting Torch 18650/26650 6Modes
Estimated delivery : Tue. 16 Aug. - Thu. 8 Sep.
Delivery service : Economy Delivery from outside UK
Item # : 172284993584”

So something is on it”s way to me :question:

Who have received from this seller?

Mine is shipped two weeks ago and still waiting.

I suspect it wont arrive and i have to raise dispute through paypal to refund the money.

Ah not in yet, gonna ask seller for tracking now

Mine hasn”t arrived yet but from the expected delivery dates I still have up to 2 weeks before it is passed, so I am expecting it this week or next week.
I have been following the sellers listings of this light on ebay UK & every time one sells he immediately lists another on a 3 day auction.
Most have sold for around £20 or $26
I paid under $20 for mine so even if it turns out to have a lattice bright led, poor driver etc I don”t think that it is a bad price for a 2 x 26650 host.
If that is what the light turns out to be I will probably fit an L6 driver & xhp70 led myself & any other mods it requires.

I have contact this seller but not reply any mail,plus
Not tracking

Ditto the rest, no light or contact from seller as of yet. (although I actually got one of the other models he is selling, have not has one of the S70’s go for my price yet).

Ghost seller

Very probable although not totally throwing in the towel yet (besides can’t open a dispute if we wanted to for a few more weeks).

It is fairly common that things take 3-4 weeks to show up from china if not shipped e-packet.

Interested to know if anyone actually receives anything from the seller.

I got my Gold Sky Ray King from him yesterday. Beautiful gold finish, no knicks or missing ano, but the emitters were Lattice Bright. Still, it made 1683 lumens from the 9 emitters on 4 LG HE-4 cells, rested.

I swapped the LB emitters for genuine Cree XM-L’s that I’ve pulled out of lights in the past, probably out of the TrustFire TR-J20. Used 20 ga leads going back together with some thermal paste on the shelf the big Al mcpcb sits on (yep, one piece mcpcb for all 9 emitters) Then it made 1883 lumens.

So then I stuck Richards SRK group buy driver in it and got 3881 lumens. With a UCLp lens and fresh cells it’s making 4124 lumens and spreading the heat around pretty nicely actually. Beam profile isn’t all that great, but still…

I never noticed him selling a SRK? I guess he sold out of those?

:person_facepalming:

Somehow I got into a different sellers site on e-bay apparently. Good365 is who I ordered the SRK from. Sorry.

Seller responds to emails (send via the eBay system pretty fast.
But he asks for my PayPal transaction ID (weren’t those bizarre in giving sender and receiver of funds a different number?) So well have to check that later and email it to him
Funny how I really hope this light gets delivered any time soon :wink: