Thorfire TG-06 problems

I found this when i looked closely under the driver. A wire with the insulation missing in a spot.

So today i got my replacement TG-06 from Thorfire, impressed with how fast they sent a replacement. Aslo a big thank you to everyone who suggested i contact them, not really used to a manufacturer trying to make an issue right. So now i have one that works as factory stock and the old one….well i shoved to 7135*6 convoy driver in it for the hell of it. Its very bright at 1st on then after 3 seconds the battery shuts off, guess i need a different battery. Question is which battery should i pair with it and also im not really a fan of forward clickies, is there anything i can do to change that, or am i stuck with that switch? Thanks a million everyone for the help.

This is what I use in my TG06 and 06S http://www.mtnelectronics.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=130&search=Protected+Sanyo+UR14500P+840mAh+Battery

I'm right at the door of 400 lumen with totally stock TG06 using it. Have not metered my S model yet but it looks a little under rated too. Can't say for sure. I will meter it after whole. I have a review to do on a Convoy so I will have everything set up anyway.

That wire I would bet is your problem. And a simple fix.