Thoughts on these 26650 bat's?

I wanted to come back here and mention this too.
(Thought I already had:)

A friend of mine (By NLee the Engineer - HALL OF FAME TOP 10 REVIEWER on April 24, 2017 - Verified Purchase) Did a two star review on this listing you mentioned here.

Shortly after doing this, he said this: - “My review got hit by 7 negs within the past hour. Must have touched some raw nerves. Amazon should definitively look into this as a typical case of vendor manipulation.”

http://amzn.to/2qftwHs

Several of us, have piled in there to give him a hand since then. 12 comments under his review so far now.

Are you in that comment section too turboBB?

(Edit) Sorry. I posted this before reading the few more comments made, since I was last in this thread)

Where did this “nasty comment” originate turboBB?

No, tbh, it wasn't my intention to focus on the product in the link. I saw the 8Ah capacity and just rolled my eyes. It was more about an individual who left a malicious comment on one of my reviews on my YouTube channel. Sorry if it was confusing, my review wasn't on Amazon.

YouTube. Ok. Got it.

I just edited my last comment too. At the bottom you’ll see it.

I am clear now. :wink:

Which video was that on?

I seem to miss all of “the good stuff” :smiley:

As a quick side note. Did I already tell you that my Manker MK35 will be here this Wednesday? :beer:

ill believe it when HKJ says it.

Per OP request we should drop this thread.
In order to drop it as far as possible I offer this hole.
Admin please drop this thread into this hole. :smiley:

Nice picture!! :+1:
But no use throwing the thread in it…. too much good stuff in it. We’ll just do as the OP asked & let it die a graceful death…… :wink:

The easiest thing to do if a thread bothers me is is to “Unsubscribe”. Then it no longer exists in my mind and is easy to ignore!

All threads have their deserved purpose lasses and lads. :-)

By the way, I jokefully pointed out another interestingly overspecced product up there in #11, just in case nobody paid attention to.

These batteries should be useful for turning your flashlight into a roman candle. The shrubbery growing on the outside of it should sustain a flame longer, eliminating the need for an expensive emitter. The “embedded seal structure” must be some new bio-fuel technology (oil boiled from blubber?). Sounds like pure genius!
(no, I do not condone harmful treatment of aquatic mammals)

Yeah, 90 Amperes….
It’s close to criminal to claim you can practically short circuit them.

… Or this is exactly what it does… For a brief moment of course before it goes up in flames…

/\\\\
Oh, I noticed it Barkuti. :slight_smile: … :+1:

BUT, the triple :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: & the dude in the “hot rod” go-cart overshadowed it. :smiley: