ThruNite BLF Edition group buy (feeler thread)

I could definetly be in for a AA/AAA/CR123 type of light

Something based on the Archer 1A would be interesting.

I’d be interested.

TN30 is probably to expensive for a group buy.

Screenprinted Ti2 would be good price and size.

Anyone else interested?

Hi to everyone, only second time i have made a comment on here, but have been following all your posts and recomendations and i must say you guys know what you’re talking about, and you have cost me a Fortune. I now have an Addiction, may have to see a Shrink, everyone thinks i’m “Nuts”. However i’m never in the Dark after reading your advice, Cheers. Archer +1 Please

+1

I have been rather disappointed with their persistant flickering issues that they have known about for quite some time and done nothing to fix them.

I’d be in price depending… Tag!

I’m interested depending on cost 8)

Ok, if it’s not too expensive. I’ll be in for one.

What, no $150 AAA engraved high-cri titanium light with tritium???

Anyone else? Ill report back to him today and check with sb56637 about it as well.

Really? Thrunite 1A or 2C? Which model flickers? Wonder why?

Interested :slight_smile: EDC size though (AA, CR123/18650, i.e. T10/20/21)

For what it’s worth I’d likely be in. But for a group buy on here I think it has to be reasonably priced. If its much more than the A8 was then my hunch is you won’t get a massive take up on this one.

So maybe some unique tint options or revised UI’s.

Interested in AA, AAA, CR123A.

Any news here ?

Awaiting a PM reply from Mr Admin to double check its ok, ThruNite are ready to go ahead with it.

Maybe it will be “the brightest flashlight with a single 18650 light in the world” edition we’ve been waiting on for almost a year!

Hey, I have a single 18650 light that puts out ~3000+ lumens. :P Good luck thrunite.

I’d still like a little 1xAAA with 0.2, 2, and 20 lumen modes, in that order. Especially if it’s BLF-engraved. And no PWM. And long runtimes on moon and low modes.

I could also go for a 1x18650 light or 1x14500 light with a nice high-CRI emitter like a Nichia 219. Or a multi-emitter light with a different tint on each emitter, for better overall CRI.

I’d also love a 1x18650 XM-L2 adjustable-speed strobe light, flashing a very very quick burst at anywhere from 1Hz to ~500Hz in logarithmic steps (denser spacing at the slow end, more widely spaced near the fast end). Would need an electronic switch, to more easily hold and adjust the speed. Would need memory, too, to keep the speed after setting it.

Or even a small EDC light made from titanium nitride rainbow-coated stainless steel. Pretty…

Or a 1x18650 / 1x14500 light with a brightness control ring — either smoothly variable with visually linear adjustment (like Sunwayman V11R) or in discrete steps of sqrt(10) — like 0.06lm, 0.2lm, 0.63lm, 2lm, 6.3lm, 20lm, 63lm, 200lm, 632lm. Again, preferably long runtimes on the low modes (unlike the V11R).