Thrunite buddle deal on ebay with offers

Great info on a solid budget light, if not too much trouble could you get readings with a 10440 for hi and low.

I don’t have any 10440 Li cells :cry:

After 6 hours of running on the high setting, the light is now flashing on every couple of seconds. It got down to 2 lumens before it went into “beacon” mode.

Just done a little £21 sneeky bid/offer on a none Buddle.Just a plain old bundle.Ile be on pins allday now waiting for a reply…Its The best excitement i get these days with my trousers on.

DON…

After getting my offers rejected twice with nothing more informative than “Sorry”, my third and final offer of USD37 for a buddle of 5 Ti finally got accepted by the thrunite store on ebay. 8)

Thought I’d share this with those who might be making offers.

—-Alf.

Not bad, it is still $8 saving on the purchase.

I did $35 and got declined. They seem to be all over on what they accept.

My $9 offer accepted on single Ti. Anybody got one for less?

That is basically the bundle price $45 for 5.

Dont forget Pal, im in GBP not Dollars.They are still considering my £21 offer.Im a nervous wreck waiting.Just for the sake of a couple of dam pounds.

DON…

They accepted my 24GBP offer automatically, your 21GBP might be rejected, if so, try 23GBP, if that gets rejected, then Im sure 24GBP will be accepted.
Funny thing is that I offered in USD approximately the same amount per unit, 7.6$, they declined, I made 24GBP, which making currency conversion in my bank madeit around 7.7$ per light, thats weird :D!

Don - you sure they didn’t reject it straight away and you missed it? No sooner had I pressed the return key on my offer (£25) than it was accepted. Never seen anything like it, lol. Mind you, I wasn’t really awake, and had forgot to do the currency conversion (they were cheaper in US), but no biggie. Just have to find another 5 people to stick a torch in their stocking. The lithium primaries are costing as much as the lights :bigsmile:

The flashing death throes lasted another hour, then it went dark. As the battery drained, the timing between the flashes got longer and longer. About a minute apart at the end…

Thanks alot, TexasPyro, at which hour/minute did it exactly went into beacon mode?

It was around 6 hrs 15 minutes after starting the run. I didn’t save a log file to check the exact time. There was around a five minute period where the light level dropped off a cliff from 2 lumens untill it started flashing.

I got one for $8, went for another at the same price, but they declined the next one.

Thanks! Looks like there will be absolutely no buyers remorse with this bundle for 24GBP/38.54$ :D!
I mean, really low-low and reasonable time with high, gotta love it! Im buying these because of the long low and for the money I believe there isnt anything as good out there ;)!

I switched on the light (high) again after letting the “dead” battery rest overnight. It cranked out another 50 minutes of 2 lumen light before doing the “beacon” thing again.

Does it do the same thing in low mode as high?

It seems to, but I didn’t do much testing in low mode.