Thrunite buddle deal on ebay with offers

Declined again at £21,i beleive you only get 3 bids and your out.So,ive tried £20 & £21,we know £25 & £24 wins the item,ile do £23.50……Hooo,big spenda.Free excitment allday again.While coughing,sneezing and taking drugs[Lemsip MAX].

DON…

Well, if they decline your 3rd attempt, which happened to me with their USD listing, you can switch to other listing, which in your case will be USD listing and try your luck there ;)!

IS IT ME,?,When scrolling down the listing.The first picture shows the Spy Girl with the item in her hand.Either,thats NOT a single Buddle or she has the hands of a new born.

linky- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Portable-ThruNite-Ti-XP-E-LED-AAA-Flashlight-Camping-Torch-a-Bundle-5-colors-1-/330816372209?ssPageName=ADME:B:BOC:GB:1123

DON-PS,VEER,i have another e bay A/C…… to play with :slight_smile:

I was wondering it myself too. Or that isn't as Ti flashlight or she must have very very small hands.

Likely just a stock photo.

That looks like Angelina Joley :love: and I don't think that's a Ti in her hands.

£23.50 WINS THE ITEM.My final offer of £23.50 has won the Bundle deal.Not a bad deal at all in my book.A quick calculation
Bundle deal[5 TIs] cost with postage £23.50 or£4.70 per TI
Bundle deal[5 TIs] cost with postage $37.47 or$7.49 per TI
£23.50 GBP = $37.4776[ :slight_smile: Tahler :wink: ]Thats a $7.49each

RESULT.Now i need a life,The Man flu is on the way out that i have,ive exhausted the the bundle deal and won.I will offcourse wonder forever if £23.00=$36.64 would have won the bundle,afterall,its a budget light forum.

DON…I love the smell of a bundle deal in the morning Woody

I admire your commitment to save few bucks :)

Goodjob !

Ah, well done. I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep tonight worrying about paying that extra £1.50 for my buddle :wink:
I’ve finally started using one if the Ti’s on my keyring (well, I have 6 brand new in their boxes, and another 5 on the way, so thought it’s not unreasonable for me to have one). Nice little light, and nice & easy to hold & operate one handed.

Thank You,but if i hadnt had the flu and been sat on my backside for nearly a week.I probably would have done a WOODY…lol[forum member who buys when half asleep]

DONE…Not letting woody forget he started it.

Ya just nipped in and beat me to posting.They are a kewl little light.My Mrs loves her Pinky one.Helps her no end of times.She gets in around 6am[dark here].The Mrs has many uses so the cost is worth it for my Mrs[no expence spent],putting bins out x 5 now[garrbidge],to and from her treadmill[generates heat for the household],reflagging the rear patio[finds it relaxes her at night more,especially the three foot by two foot concrete ones],delivering sacks of coal[part time job between mineing it and collecting the money],and last of all,running infront of my mate Bradley wiggins when hes on a session.
DON…PS,she does buy her own battries offcourse,dont wana spoil her.

LOL. She didn’t run into Bradley last night, did she? Someone did.

Havent seen news yet.Hope its not another International incident shes caused.We havent spoke this morning,she was out a little later than normal i do know.Wednesdays is the horse teams day off.After feeding & grooming them,shes 265 acres to plough,twice.Its come daylight then,so no battries wasted,shes good like that my Mrs.
DON,Off for a soak.

any one else get no reply from thrunite
put in a offer 3-days ago and it said my offer was being considered and i would hear back shortly
i got a email from eBay today saying my offer had now expired no contact from thrunite atoll that i can see

Perhaps thats their new strategy of dealing with best offers :D?

not very good business tactics
if they told me my offer was to low i would have increased it
as it is now all thay have done is lost a sale

Their store at Ebay.co.uk had automatic offer accept/decline, thats where I bought mine, perhaps try your luck there ;)?

Dont got one for 23.50 UK pounds, so you know where to start!

thanks for the reply Ebay UK is where i but my bid in

How much did you bid/offer scruffy D?

my opening offer was £23
i though if it was to low thay would have said and i would have bid a bit more
but as far as i can see i got no reply from them