TinyDeal-Alternative of DX, Focal price, Dinodirect...

I get it, thanks.

More opinions are also welcome.

Hey, I wanna know what are CREE XM-L lights? Does the "XM-L" stand for the type of emitter bin or others? Is it something like this http://en.ledgb.com/news_detail.aspx?id=4611?

Can anyone tell me about that?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, the XM-L is a fairly new line of LEDs produced by CREE. They are the highest power "reasonable cost" (<$6 in bulk) LEDs on the market right now. They produce less heat per lumen than earlier lines and can produce up to 1000 lumens with 3 amps of input or up to 160 lumens per watt at 350 ma. The most common bin on flashlights seems to be the T6 bin right now. You can find dozens of threads on this LED in these forums, or more info/specs here:

http://www.cree.com/products/xlamp_xml.asp

Ok, I see, thank you for your informations. We'll think over to add some related products.

Actually i have some info on what you should improve.

The payment system is really awfully made. Way too many steps and very badly documented. Upon payment you have to actually wait a day or so to be able to see that tinydeal has acknowledged the payment and the unpaid status changes.

There is absolutely no info anywhere as when the item has shipped. Not by mail not on page. That is quite a glitch.

I purchased a knife. Had to triple check what i was doing before i finally sent the payment. The process was the least elegant and transparent from all vendors i ever purchased from.

Until things improve i'm not sure i would go through all that unneeded hassle again. The knife should already be at my door but it did not make it yet. Ill wait... HK post shouldn't be that slow in this period.

Fwiw, for whatever reason I'm experiencing longer delays than during xmas season atm, both with HKP and China Post.

I second that, HKP and CP are awfully slow now.

Budgeteer - TinyDeal do send me notifications about shipping, also the status change accordingly. Maybe something specific to your account there?

Got my items today. 2.5 weeks for delivery is pretty good. Plus there's a discount code for 1st time use as well, actually I would love you to make that a permanent discount code for BLF.

Sorry for the inconvenience we've brought you.

Once we send out the items,an email will be sent to inform you your items have been shipped out. Then if you take a look at "my account-ordering manager", you will find that the order status has been changed from "processing" to "shipped".

Moreover, we set 3 steps in order to ensure that your informations are totally correct.

Sorry for the delay. Here are the informations about that.

Press Releases

• 1. Delay of Export Packages' Transit via Hongkong Post
  • http://www.sendfromchina.com/news/view-news/id/850
    As there are packages overstocked in Hongkong airport recently and airport inspects all export packages severely, Hongkong Post will make export packages inspect and be through the safety inspection individually, the recent export packages' transit will be subject to delay. To make your packages' transit smooth, please do not consign any restricted items, eg: liquid, battery products and magnetic products, etc.
    Please be aware of the above.
    Thanks for your persistent supports.
    SFC Service Ltd.
    4 March 2011

Did you see this one? I ordered it on Sunday and got a shipping notice on Monday!

MrCool -

You should consider adding the brand name to the knives. You have some Sanrenmu knives but you don't have "Sanrenmu", "SRM" or even the proper model number displayed for the knives. Instead a somewhat meaningless (to us anyway) "FKT" number is shown. As someone has already said, neither us nor Google can find the product without good descriptions and brand names.

I also found your checkout/payment process to have many more steps than should be necessary. Giving someone so many opportunities to abort the purchase is not good business! Go buy something on DX or MF and see how easy they make it for us to spend our money.

I second the request for flashlight categories. Searching does not work well, so we have to browse through your entire flashlight inventory. Having to weed through all the toy lights and anthing else with an LED in it gets very tiresome.

Lastly, thank you for reaching out to us. Better communication can help you and us both get what we want.

One thing this site (and many others) could do better when listing flashlights is provide emitter information. "3 watt LED" tells me nothing. Probably most non-flashlight people don't care but the things I need to know immediately when browsing for a light is emitter type, battery size/configuration and maximum voltage. I don't care about claimed lumens/throw, etc. If I have reflector size, emitter, battery config and max voltage, I can make a purchase decision. I realize expecting something like tail cap draw is asking too much but knowing exactly what emitter I'm getting seems pretty basic.

Foy

Thank you for your purchase first.

Our discount code always has a limit time, but don't worry about that, once we have new code, I would post it here.

The old one is not available any more, and here is the new one: 0501453004 - 3% off (available before 30th. April)

I've contacted our related departments, it seems that something wrong have happened so that our colleague from Product Description Team left out some massages such as the brand name of the knives as you said above. Thank you for reminding us. Only one product could be searched out by our site search engine currently. We would add the correct brand name to the corresponding products soon. The "FKT" are the codes which can be recognized by our system and we use them to classify all of our products.

About the payment process, we will try to improve it and simplify the process. If it wastes you much time or bring you troubles, we apologize for that.

I've reported the flashlight categories problems before, it seems that this problem still cannot be solved. Maybe our responsible person was too busy to handle this problem in time, I'll follow up and remind him of this problem again. We appreciate your understanding.

Finally, thank you for your suggestions.

We appreciate your help very much. Your suggestions are very helpful for us to know what the customers care and which factors are more important, since we are not professional as you all here, so we have much about the flashlights (maybe also knives ) to learn from you.

Best wishes to you all here.

Thanks very much Mr Cool for responding to these suggestions, we're very glad to see that you take into account your customers' needs.

Best regards.

We also thank you for offering us such a platform that can let us know what our customers need.

So if you find any problems about our website or if you are in need of any products that we haven't, please let me know.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards.

Mrcool,

i have recieved the ordered knife. However it is not what it should be.

More info here:

http://budgetlightforum.cz.cc/node/1678

Let us know how you handle such cases. I did not file a complaint yet, i would like to hear from you what must be done and the eventual solution.

Best wishes,

Budgeteer

Sorry for the troubles, I will try my best to solve them for you.

Thanks mrcool. I beleive you will need my order number and such. PM ad i will send them to you. No use searching the database for which order it was.