TinyDeal-Alternative of DX, Focal price, Dinodirect...

Yep, please send me your order number and related informations.

Thanks for your cooperation.

“would much rather give money to a supplier that is honest about expected output”,it appears that some sites there are lying about the actually ouput lumen but just show the theoritcal as claimed.

I don't know if you think that we are one of the sites which you mentioned above, but I can ensure that all figures in our product description were quoted from the informations which were offered by our suppliers and we haven't exaggerate that, unless our suppliers offer us faulty informations. You know, some mistakes are unavoidable or sometimes we overlooked them, but we would modify them as soon as they are detected. Hence we thank our customers very much here for pointing out our mistakes.

Update:

Mrcool took into account the situation and they are about to dispatch a new same one and he will personally check it throughly if perhaps it was a bad batch or just an isolated case. Who knows, those things can happen. I'll update the outcome when i recieve the new same type knife. That would take around 16-20 days after notified shippment. Still think it is a nice knife (for those who care... the thumbstuds are easily removable) for the price but must come in normal working order.

The new one was sent and the tracking number is [redacted].

Hoping that it will arrive at you without any problems and all in condition this time.

Thanks mrcool,

The tracking was really unneeded tho. :)

Thank you.

Oops, I shouldn't have post it here. This is your private massage.

Sorry for the troubles.

I just noticed the flashlight has shipped! Great speed considered it was being backordered at the time of purchase. I love if the things can go faster than usual. If only HK post would be a little faster...

Hmm, I also think that HK post sometimes is really slow..Hoping that it would be faster this time.

By the way, this is our channel at Youtube: TinyDeal Channel

You can find many videos of our products there, or if you have any special demands we can also make videos for you.

And sometimes we hold funny contests on our Facebook account, the winners can get free gifts without any additional cost.

Best wishes to all here.

Hey guys, greeting to all from TinyDeal.

Our old coupon code will expire at the end of the month and this is our new coupon code-5% off: 63f98d4864

It is available until the end of June.

Regards.

Hi mrcool, is it possible for tinydeal to offer Navy Knives and Bee (Enlan) Knives? Those are hard to find with free shipping and fast shipping to Europe. You guys ship considerably faster to Germany, than all the other HK/China based shops.

+1 on Navy and enlan!

I oredered a few items from TinyDeal and althrough i had an issue with my 1st order everything turned out fine and i can eaiyl reccomedn tiny deal because:

- Fast shipping

- Good customer care

- A selcetion of items not likely to be found elsewhere but not that many i would like they carry (enlan, navy *hint*)

+1 I would like to get some Navy and Enlan knives too! Whaddayasay MrCool?

OK, we will have a try, if it is possible I will let you know here at once.

You can earn money on TinyDeal through making a post about TinyDeal or our products now, the details about that would be introduced here: http://help.tinydeal.com/extended-affiliate/en

That's an easy way to earn money, I would like to invite you all to join this program.

Hey guys,

from now on until 16th June, all products of Networking at TinyDeal are 10% off.

Here is the whole category of Networking products:

http://www.tinydeal.com/computer-networking-networking-pxeqak--c-534_540.html

SANRENMU 603 8Cr13MoV Pocket Manual Release Folding Knife 136mm Full Length FKT-11978

Current price: $4.84 (12% off, 06/27-07/02)

I left it a little late to place an order and noticed the discount coupon code has expired. Anyone know of a new one?

Try this new one please: 801a613968-5%

It is valid from 1.July to 31.August

Thank you.