Tmart Group Buy - Closed

Received mine. Black Tangsfire with EAST092 chip 06N03 (should be good). Unfortunately comes with friggin’ next-mode memory, but easily removed with pencil. Nice, big and shiny aluminium reflector. I can see why people love this light.

Plain old XML, cold white. Quite bright from first turn on, without any mod. I haven’t tested amperage but I don’t really mind at this point, it works well, it uses the proper driver and honestly T-Mart hasn’t made any claim that it should be 5A or anything. That claim was based on O-L’s review and the assumption that they’re all built the same.

In all, I’m very satisfied with mine, especially for $20. It’s excellent. No complaint from me.

Thanks O-L and T-Mart for this great deal.

OL, you've gone above and beyond for all of us on this one. And many many thanks to you.

My post was basically to stir TMart. The squeakiest wheel usually gets the first oiling...LOL

do they who did not receive the lights yet have to pm to you if something is wrong?

or have we to contact someone else?

If you did not get the light, or if anyone just wants to "squeak"Wink, then you can PM louis huang, here on BLF. Anyone can contact him here. That is how tmart are supposed to reach you anyhow.

I just "squeaked" Mr Louis Huang..

thanks for all the help and time you give OL!

Finally today I received famous HD2010.
It’s NoName, gray :Sp version. They try to put 23mm wide o-ring under the bezel |( that’s beyond stupidity, they did that in purpose, to piss as off. Of Course it broke but they put it anyway. Box was crushed until pieces started to fall off but more annoying I can’t unscrew the driver retaining ring, as if they glued it!!!
When shining at the driver and looking through the wire holes from emitter side I can see it’s the crappy (not the wanted East092) driver and it’s pulling only 2.29A from NCR18650PF @ 4.19V in High mode…

Definitely my first and last purchase from tmart scams…

Still waiting on mine…is the tracking number actually suppose to work?

EDIT: NVM. It finally works/updated today. It’s in Sweden so still might be awhile before it gets to me here in the bay area, california.

I Got a response on replacements.

You 04/17/2014 - 09:38

One week later, Any Update On This Situation ???

New
louis huang 04/17/2014 - 20:50

please dont worry. i will resend the correct flashlight to customer during Next Tuesday.

Sounds like we'll get a new light in the mail. Great!

I have tracked my HD-2010 and it says that it is ‘en route’ to me as of 12 April. It usually takes ten days for an item to reach my place after being marked ‘en route’ by our Postal Services. I should get it anytime next week (I hope). :slight_smile:

It would be a pretty stupid scam if they're re-sending the correct light in addition to the inferior one. Mistakes happen. The o-ring and possible glue issues are on the anonymous manufacturer.

Not if theyre trying to scam themselves. Hah, you never thought of that did ya?? Huh huh? Nah, ya didnt.

:stuck_out_tongue:

postman was here but brought only newspapers

:frowning:

Wait …wut?

Finally removed the driver…

Yep, that’s the same as the one I got. And several others here - see pics in post #146 and post #160 above.

You can also see this driver here - Here.
but that one is two mode however looks identical and has the same markings.

I already know that driver, have one or two of them, keep them because they are good as a contact plate (just remove all components and that’s it) when there is not enough space for Nanjg 105

My Noname did finally arrive, after being held hostage at customs.

Brownish gray and slightly different proportions than my other two HD2010s (one a steel-grey from Tmart, other the black Fasttech Fandyfire).
That did make me suspicious…

The good:

• XM-L2 LED
  • good machining
  • extremely well fitting battery adapter for 18650
  • LED centering ring is there

The indifferent:

• the driver (never meant to be used anyway)
    ~ 3.2A at tailcap with a full LiNiCoMn cell (well, have seen worse…)
    blinky modes
    audible PWM-whine at Mid and Low

The not so good:

• small flaw in the anodizing
  • frayed out beam profile
    (LED is perfectly centered, must be the reflector)
  • all o-rings are either already broken or too small anyway

The really, really bad:

• Ryansoh’s copper pill does not fit, 32mm threading instead of 31mm… sheesh

Of course I had hoped for the right size.
Well, you just can’t have it all. Now I need a use for this light… will find one… always have 0:)