Tmart Group Buy - Closed

Like I have said many times, this is why I do did not do group buys and have taken so long before attempting it. Chinese manufacturers do not check quality. They mass produce and then they bulk store. Then workers who do not have a clue, except how many pieces they need to put together in 12 hours, just slap them together as fast as they can, because they do not have time to look. They barely have time to assemble the lights. What you end up with is either a great light, good light, poor light or total junk (all by change and luck of the draw) and no one, (not the seller, nor the buyer), knows what they are going to get.

It's really a bunch of bullshit and every time I have dealt with these sellers, it's bullshit. It's not worth the hassle at all, not for the members, not for the sellers and not for the guys who set them up. I have done, what?, Two GBs now? This one was a disaster and the other one has yet to be determined. I was working on a third with one of the newest sellers, but it's the same bullshit, different day. Yes, Tmart is sending replacement lights, but why did they f*** it up so bad to begin with? I told them to control it, but they did not. I told them to check the lights, but of course, they did not. It really is a f****n nightmare and I really don't give a rats ass right now if.................

Really, this stuff has gotten old. Dealing with the sellers myself, for my own stuff is one thing, but taking responsibility for everyone else's lights is quite another thing. I'm not bad mouthing you guys, it's the Chinese connection that's the impossibility here and there will never be a good solution.

No message from Tmart till now…

Whom should I write?

:weary:

bitteschön!

Write user: louis huang Satisfied with resolution after he forwarded me to a proper someone to resolve it.

The Small Sun ZY-T08 group buy turned out better OL, maybe because they didn’t promise anything like XML2, who knows. What was your official MTG2 mod thread again? I was pulled away due to RL issues and lost track of what was going on with this and where you were in it. I’m still glad you did both, my pocketbook and wife may not be though :wink:

Danke!
:smiley:

They never shipped my ZY-T08 and I got a refund after nearly 3 weeks.
They sent me a crap HD2010, Luis promised a replacement, then disappeared.

Edit - I’m getting my sellers mixed up. The junk HD2010 came from TMart. The ZY-T08 deal was from Wallbuys.
I have another 3 week old order at TMart that they refuse to cancel. I’ll be going to Paypal over that one.

This is the best I've gotten so far. Five Days have passed since supposedly reshipping a replacement...no real confirmation yet. We all know how tracking from Over There is...

louis huang 04/24/2014 - 01:27

i have already made new order for you. if the tracking number is updated, i will let you know soon.

Why are your posts always strangely formatted?
P.S. got the same message as you, same day to!!!

coz I copied and pasted the Tmart stuff. It automaticaly (I guess) reformats my text. Maybe someone else knows more about it.

OL, Ive gone down the same path more than once where a reseller makes false promises during a group buy that Ive organized. Please dont blame yourself for the poor actions of a others. I for one applaud you for your tremendous efforts in putting together the group buy and helping guide others with their mods. Your leadership is greatly admired and very much appreciated Sir.

Thank you!

+1

:bigsmile:

+1

+10!

Mine has arrived (yay!) No chance to test it or do a thorough teardown yet though (boo!)

:party:

Tmart have already resend new light to members who have got bad HD2010 flashlight

If you dont get tracking number.please PM me :slight_smile:

+10 on above FlashPilot's comment as well!

Also thanks Louis for addressing these issues! But please - pretty please, triple please(?) try to get them to improve the packing? The total lack of any padding whatsoever puts all the TMART shipments at high risk. My HD2010 came with the light 1/2 out of the crushed box, and the envelope had no padding or bubblewrap at all, so nothing between the flashlight and the extreme thin veil of a paper thin bag. The lanyard was broken, I'm sure from the pressure/abuse it got, but doesn't matter to me because I have many replacements.

I've seen this before with TMART packaging, so this seems to be typical and not the exception. When I see TMART's poor packing and several of the other major vendors with better packing techniques, I shy away from TMART, if it's a $1 or $2 cheaper at TMART -- just not worth the risk of damaged goods.

PM sent, thanks.

I still didn’t get no response from them :_(

edit just got confirmation from Louis, it was being shipped already… yay! thanks :smiley:

Just coming off a 3 day holiday.