TN31 + T10 for $139.00

My intl-outdoor (panasonic) 3400mah protected works fine. I have also tried soshine 2800mah protected and some old ultrafire’s protected and all work.
I don’t have any unprotected to test it with.

No, I won’t (probably) touch it! (keeping my hands on my back)
It’s not that bad. It’s really really hard to see any flaws.

Saabluster’s mods to it are on his site. onestopthrowshop

One pattern that makes me always pause, is that when a very popular but expensive light drops the price by a huge margin, it typically means they are clearing the shelves to make room for its successor. IE: If you could buy the newer higher performance model for $300, would you look at the older lower performance model for $300?

Also, they call the TN31 the king of throw, but the Olight SR95UT for example blows it away.

HUGE difference in cost of course, but, for a KING, well, there’s no price tag on royalty.

:smiley:

I am also wondering if ThruNite have something better up their sleeve and are waiting to clear up their inventory, hopefully if they do, it will be way better than the current TN31, then I would have no regrets in upgrading

Has anyone heard something about a ThruNite TN35? would this be the next light? Some searches in baidu point out to something new brewing, but do not understand chinese and not much info to translate.

I think it’s much more to do with the way they now do business - by cutting out their dealers, and selling directly (via eBay, their own shop and Amazon), they can afford to cut prices.

Not sure they have anything amazing in the pipeline - their “brightest 18650 light in the world” thread on the other side fizzled out & died a death.

Finally after more than 2 weeks and several non-answered forumposts and emails there was someone answering in the chat of the thrunite-store!
They offered me 9 USD or a new T10.
I think I dont have to say that I choosed the new light. Now they wanted me to upload a video of the non working T10…
I did that, but I wonder what they want to see… I mean the light just does not work =D

Lets see what happens next.

You could ask SaaBlaster :wink:

I got a tracking number, its on the move, sort vacility in SARATOGA CA
If that means California that’s awesome. Not far from Canada now :wink:

Owners attention, Feat or a Fault:

When clicky = ON
Ring = Stand-By

Then, turn towards modes, first mode (6) does not light, turn one click more. next mode (5) lights up.

Turn one click back towards “StandBy”, mode 6 lights up.

So, I cannot access it straight from StandBy but I have to toggle first from StandBy to 6 -> 5 -> 6 to get it.

Feat or a Fault?? :~

I sent them an email about the cloudy reflector and they promptly answered this time,requesting pictures.I sent pictures righ away nd have not heard from them yet.I know others had this issue and I was wondering what their fix was.I just asked for a new reflector and I have no problems installing it myself,I don't need a whole new light.

Not normal operation so,fault.

Oh bummer…

Does anyone else have this “feature”?

If no-one has, I think it is time to raise yet another dispute :~

Mine does not work that way nor should yours,I say just drop them an email and be done with it.This may be a wake up call for them and hopefully they stop peddling rubbish.If I read this thread today and didn’t have a TN31,I doubt I would buy one.

Oh well, You´re right…

Not too eagerly waiting for that struggle with CS, though.

Maybe I should send pic of my reflector too and see what they will answer.

Probably a good idea, the more reports the more attention it’ll get

Good luck. I have still had no response to my tail switch problem. I managed to get a response through the CPFmarket place forum saying to resend my e-mail which I did last friday but still have had no response. I joined the forum on thrunites web site and explained the problem and left another message at CPFm last night but no response today.
Looks like i will have to start a paypal dispute.
They dont seem to have any concept of customer service.

I’m getting too tired of this poo-poo :weary:
Definitely last Thrunite for me. I’ll do the claim straight away, maybe they open their ears then.