TN32 or TN36

I love your reasoning!!

There’s a place for “mmm yes. Wise decision. I have saved enough for some batteries too” and there’s a place for “holy moley no waaaaay!”

This occasion is mostly the latter.

Well then, the rules have changed! Get a modded light with 3 XHP-70! easily 15000 lumens

Lol. (Knowing very little about these things) I’m guessing I should avoid this for fear of setting light to the dog’s fur?!

Just ordered a TN35 but I’ve got a horrible feeling that I’m at the start of yet another dangerously expensive obsession :frowning:

:smiley:

HAHAHAA but of course it doesn’t have to be full blast everytime you turn it on… Or you could go for 3 XHP-50 about max at 12000 lumens… With the XHP-50 youll have both throw and flood :slight_smile:
Use this host
Here’s a link: Redirect Notice

and a mod thread: TR-J19 modded

Great choice. They are a fantastic light!!

Where did you get it from? We could have given you some options for places that offer the best prices.

I checked out this thread:

on here and you’re all right!! The 32 is WAY too focused and if the pics can be trusted I prefer the 35’s colour too.

Bought from Amazon for £156 inc Batteries and charger…… speed of delivery is my only priority now. I’m a 42 yr old child!

Please link us the batteries and charger

The item:

ThruNite® TN35 All-Around LED Flashlight with CREE MT-G2 Emitter 2750 Lumen Black &4 X ThruNite 18650 3400mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries(Panasonic NCR18650B Based)&1 X ThruNite Universal MCC-4 Batteries Charger(MCC-4 UK Plug) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KV8R50Y/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_1IojwbTESXRMA

You are good to go :slight_smile:

Great. Thanks.

Amazon delivery isn’t going to be quick. Does anyone know of a UK retailer?

Thanks

Great customer service from Thrunite. I contacted them to see how long delivery would be and got a very fast initial response and further fast replies.

So far so good.

Personally I would get it from hk equipment and ask them to ship it via DHL.

Just noticed this on the Thrunite website:

“To save the cost and spend every penny on the product itself, we use new regid cardboard box instead of aluminumn box to pack TN35 now.”

That’s disappointing. If they were using Alu cases when they were selling them originally and the design hasn’t changed since their inception then how can you claim it’s about spending on the product? It clearly isn’t, it’s about maximising profit!!!

Not good! Believe it or not, the case was going to be part of the enjoyment of the whole item.

The cases are long gone. And no, you wont miss the case, if you will, then the light isn’t impressive enough i guess.

My original TN31 and TN30 came with the aluminium case. Whereas my TN32, newer TN30 and TN35 came with the cardboard box. They all just sit around gathering dust anyway.

I have 2 suggestions for you to consider, both you can get from UK warehouse…
Nitecore EC4S (flooder,2150 lum, nice tint) , or Olight SR52UT ( thrower, built in charging)
Those are the newest model’s with latest Led`s, and much more compact to carry for a walk.
Either way contact the M4D M4X, to get the best price groupbuy: nitecore EC4S (active 24/7 - end date added)

Yea. Fair enough.

It’s arrived at home but I’m out visiting customers. Boy this is frustrating.