To View 2014 New Products - NITECORE D4 LCD Charger Only US$27+

Hello,everyone
Welcome to my store: TOPSlight
To choose and buy your favorite products.
2014 New Products:(1) SolarStorm-T3
(2) SolarStorm-T4
(3) Promotion: Nitecore D4 LCD Display Charger
Cool Gadgets:(1) USB Light
(2) Widget Repair
You can also give me some suggestion about which products would be better.
For more help, just feel free to contact me.

I really wish Solarstorm used the same type of lanyard attachment as they did on the K2. That was a side attachment instead of one that goes under the tailcap. I might still get one though since it'd be nice to get a 4x XM-L2 that's more likely to have a solid shelf that the ever-cheapening SRK clones.

I dont understand the purpose of the protruding extra material on the tail end. I agree, the k2 style side lanyard hole was a better design. They could also use some more knurling.

ZERO rating for your store. You will only attract people, if you are selling at much cheaper price… 20-30% off?

Hi,freeme,
we will constantly enrich our products and committed to provide our worldwide customers with the lastest products at best price.
Which items are you interested in? I’ll give you the appropriate discount. PM me.
Thank you

You need good quality cells!

Panasonic NCR18650A or B.

Panasonic NCR18650PF

Sony VTC4 or 5

LG18650HE2

Hi,dazed1,
Thank you for your advice.

Promotion: NITECORE D4 LCD Charger

interesting price :slight_smile:

————————————————>NiteCore D4

Nice price on the D4. Edit: Does it just come with adapter plug for different countries, or does it come with a original cable? In my case, a proper EU cable.

We have a thread on the Solarstorm T3 and T4 here. I have added you to the list. Maybe you can offer better price than all the others?? If so, I will update your price.

Hi RaceR86,

The D4 Charger come with a charging cable for different countries. not a adapter.

For the Solarstorm T3 and T4, we have updated the price.

Thank you for your attention and have a good day.

Looks like they have the good buck driver that IOS carried before. Hopefully it is as good as the description said.
21mm 5A 3 modes buck driver.