Tool Ti AAA

Paypal sent, and PM with details.

Sending a pm

Tool Ti .Thank you. Paid via PayPal.

Thank you.

Payment sent for Tool Ti, and PM sent

thanks for the great deal on the Ti - looking forward to receiving it.

Received the ReyLight Triple Ti today and it is great. I can use 18350 cells or 18650 cells for better runtime.
The head sure gets hot quick, :slight_smile: and bright as heck.

How long did you guys have to wait for yours to be delivered in the USA? Mine were shipped on the 11th of this month and I still didn’t receive them.

It usually takes 12-15 days, lucky ones arrived just in one week.
What did the tracking say?

2016-08-12 10:28 Shenzhen, away from Shenzhen to Chicago

No updates after that.

It seems this is your first order from China. If you look around the forum youll notice how long it takes to get something from overseas.

Its very common to take between 2 and 4 weeks. Even 6-8 weeks is not uncommon.

Recently saw a few posts here feom people buying a light inside the US and already waiting a few months…

If you order from overseas, you have to be patient

My first order was lost then showed up, 4 months later. My second order is at week 8. Sigh.

Thats pretty annoying. I dont think i ever received a light 4 months after ordering. But glad you had a surprise waiting for you the day of arrival.

Thanks for the info, I’ve actually ordered a few things from China and got them at around two weeks later. I was just curious, that’s all.

No worries, we often have to repeat ourselves here. So i thought I’ll reply to help Rey out.

Enjoy your stay at BLF

Any left?

Which one?

Ti-triple, I have 3 left,
Ti-tool, only one.

Offer sent

Wowwowow! I am new here (and to flashlights) so this is my first time seeing this light. Amazing work!
I am super lucky this isn’t brass or I would have to order it! I am having a hard time not pulling the trigger as it is but my wife pointed out that I have spent a small fortune in the last few weeks and I am in Canada and it’s getting too cold to sleep outside.

Any plans to produce this light in brass in the future?

Hello,

are there any Triple Ti’s left?

Regards,

Miguel

Hi,
Only hosts are available. pls read this post. ReyLight Titanium Triple Ti 1 host & ti Clip