Top30 Users with the most posts

WOW, there is tons of zeros and one and two post people. That is strange.

Number 16, and soon to be in the 3,000 club. Have to decide what light I'm raffling off.

decidedFoy

Yes I am!

I lost that title to raccoon city a long, long time ago. He's younger and quicker than I am. I must be getting old!

Pretty shocked I made it. Wow, considering I joined just a few months ago.

There, I fixed that for ya. :p

Let's see... raccoon is 36 years old and fishinfool is about 47. I'd say that I'm definitely young at heart, and I'm pretty sure fishinfool is too. We might be about the same age maturity-wise.

There was a time when fishinfool and I greeted just about every new BLF member. fishinfool cut back quite a while ago and I drastically cut back on October 18th.

Which reminds me, I might change the way I welcome newbies. I'll probably stop posting "random" images that are usually based on the new BLF member's username. The truth is that these images are not random, and I sometimes spend way too much time choosing them.

Right now the best way to get a raccoon greeting is to start a thread in the Introduce Yourself subforum.

I really feel that post count means very little, there are posters with thousands of post who contribute very little to real content and just continually post crap, on the other hand there are members like Old Lummens who have posted far less but are responsible for adding real content.

It looks to me a heck of a lot of members drop out with less than 10 posts and a huge amount that never make it to a 100, anyone now what the active membership is?

No-one here is really saying that a high post count makes you more special, or significant, or authoritative or anything like that. This thread is just a bit of harmless fun.

Also, I’m kinda looking forward to getting to 1000, because I’m gonna follow the tradition and do a giveaway.

Seeing how easy it is to join the flashlight community, post count definitely doesnt equal knowledge! A lot of the geniuses here have >500 posts. Some of us just talk too much (me included).

And raccoon city: if it makes you feel any better the rugby photo with the poop isnt real. The poop is just edited in.

Those guys signed up to get one of my drop ins along with about 50 others who signed on just so they could PM me. Sorry I tried.

Well look who's Mr. Popular. :P

The top 30 users with the most posts are loud mouths and blow hards.Sealed

Yes I know, I'm right up there, that's why I said it. Tongue Out

Somebody's coming up on 2,000.... :beer: ;)

I think some of us should spend time helping out the kind folks at the reddit subforum .

I recently signed up and they happen to have the mindset of ‘more expensive = better light’ even though they can’t justify why or how. I have been educating some people there but it’s really overwhelming. Mostly I just give recommendations but I think we should help share our knowledge with them. :slight_smile:

I would but I am just really sick of how their forum looks. :(

I was just going to say the same thing. What a weird layout for a forum.

It’s not that bad, just look to the left of your screen.

It kinda is that bad...

It really isn’t! Although it’s not technically a ‘forum’, it’s not bad to discuss things and you get upvoted for saying smart things! If only we had that system…