That is nice… Copper.
I bet Astrolux/banggood will have it soon.

Not gonna lie, I thought that was a Convoy at first.

Simon is on an extended New Year’s break. He’ll be back on the 16th of Feb.

Anyone see this shadow version of the vg10?

I have been happy with my Shadow lights, somewhat weak drivers though. Some can take stacked 7135’s and others cannot.

Oh my! Great guide but… um… its a little too complicated for me.

I’m interested in the OP light and the zoomie that was linked in post 15. If someone places an order and and would be willing to add extra for me and ship it to me please let me know:)

That is the boat I am in… I would love one of each to play with and mod…

@OP,
Yes that one looks really nice.

If there would been a PayPal payment option it would been ordered already:), but not to keen to make credit card direct purchases.
I did have a look at there payment options to see if I could setup a new payment method with something “PayPal like” late/early this morning but gave up but will have a go at it some more later today, might be handy some other time as well.

I guess many of you as me tried to find it on some other store, but I at least came up totaly empty.

-lyse99

Yup, could not find it elsewhere.

LightRider,

So you can buy the VG-10 Shadow w/ an XHP35? I do like the looks for both lights.

It appears so. I love the finish on all of the lights linked this far. They look nice in the photos anyway.

Stop trying to make me spend money Matt!!!

Yeah, I was looking at this post from a forum member about cssbuy. I think I may try to order the items myself though.

Wow…

That is cheap but shipping looks expensive?

I contacted some of the taobao agents and some of them do accept paypal payments but I found that their fees combined with their shipping choices made the purchase less “budget” friendly.

I was only charged 6 yuan for shipping, which was the cheapest shipping choice. I think that equals a little less than a $1. Looking at my credit card summary online, I was charged a total of $23.47 for 2 of the CountryMan T10 flashlights plus shipping.

That’s good. When ever i see express shipping i assume its expensive lol.

As far as I can see it is available only for this countries :

Im keen to get one to test it out but Im stuck here and it doesn’t translate gggrrrrr lol

Can some one help me out :smiley:

Will you be charged more for the second stage of shipping?