TR-3T6 for $43.69 only on october 19th @ FP

Try this link for few bucks cheaper: http://www.lights-box.com/trustfire-tr-3t6-cree-xm-l-3800-lumen-5-mode-led-flashlight-2-18650-3-18650-including-the-tube.html

Maybe using Google Translator and sending your messages in Chinese will help...Frown Honestly I hate to deal with any of these places. Lately there's hundreds of them and I suspect that they are just individuals buying stuff and reselling it, or like ebay, they sell it first and then go try to get it... Sort of like what I do...Wink

I've had trouble with KD, DK and a bunch of others. They all ship from Hong Konk. I guess that's the only point where they can ship from. I imagine China controls the flow of everything they sell. Hope y'all get your orders.

I wish I had the money to front a store here in the US for all the chinese flashlights, tablets, etc. I could sell them here, but of course it would be more expensive, although priority shipping might be an incentive for US buyers.

I think you seriously underestimate the volume of goods some of these sellers ship on a daily basis.

I don't hate any of them, as long as they send me the goods or fix their errors. Try buying flashlights locally at the prices you can get them from these online stores, €15 buys me a crappy duracel incan light, while I just ordered a 502B with R2 for €3 and change from DD.

I don't hate them, just their seemingly disorganized approach. Lack of service isn't due to low price, it's due to lack of coordination or control or business sense. Shipping should happen on the same day as the order is placed, not days or weeks later. Yes I buy because I cannot afford to pay more. If I had a good job making good money, I would not buy from China. I would buy in the US, but the US outpriced ourselves due to always.........

Sorry, running my mouth again, just to run my mouth. That's my problem I run my mouth (or my keyboard). I got an opinion on everything, just ask me. Of course none of them are valid, but that never stopped me before.

Yes, the TF-3T6 does work with 3-cells. Mine does. It also works with 4AA and quite bright at that. But only the genuine one. Don't quote me if yours go poof...

TR-3T6 driver

Triple T6 Cree Circuit Board Driver

Thanks for your reply

Now only $41.59

Does this mean you received it?

What is the "with clamp" stuff in the title all about ?

So now even FP has "fake" pictures :D

At least you got a tracking number and it's on it's way, I have nothing, no tracking # and no light... They told me they resent my order from hongkong, but failed to present me with a valid tracking number still... there is no end to my patience with these people... ... .. . .

I figured that and checked the tracking number they gave me a month ago too.

No luck, still not found, plus my tracking number I got on October 22nd. is for China mail, yours is for Hongkong mail.

That's a bit weird, no?

Hi Vortex:

Just checked for you, plz dont worry ,all is OK now,due to some reasons, your parcel was sent by airmail from HongKong on Nov7th, you will receive it 3-4weeks, sorry for the delay...

Candy

Hi Everyone,
This is my first post here. Hopefully it provides some good news to those waiting for their Trustfire TR-3T6 (SKU LFI40B) from the Focalprice promotion.

As many here have experienced, the tracking number provided to me didn’t work for a couple of weeks. I also received the email about a possible change to HK shipping however it still shipped with China Post. Thanks to unusually fast shipping on this side of the ocean I received mine today.

Mine included the extension tube and everything appears to work fine (tried it with 2 batteries only), though I did disassemble the switch a do a thorough cleaning of everything before testing. Overall it seems like a good light, but I would have liked a better finish—it already has a few small dents/chips.

Hi Lightspeed:

Thanks for your info shared to all the members here on BLF, it is great you like your lights,hope you will have more good buying experience with focalprice, Christmas season is coming,there will be more promotion on FP,hope you find more nice stuff .

Have a nice day!

Candy

I just felt it, today was the day, the day that my TR 3T6 was gonna arrive from Focalprice.

I got the slip in the mail, had to pick up the parcel at the post office...

Could be nothing else but my highly anticipated 3T6 from Focalprice, the tracking number didn't match anything I know was coming in, so it had to be the one thing of which I never got a working tracking number...

At the post office... hmmm, that's a small package...

IT's from a guy called Fineou, so it has to be from FP...

Rip it open and tadaaaaa, my brandnew 3T6...

Wait a minit...

...that's no 3T6...

oh boy, here goes the CS dance once again...

You must be jokin!

+1

Hi Vortex:

This is Candy, I feel sorry about this.

There are several method to solve this, you can choose one you like

1. you can apply RMA to get full refund or the same amout coupon

2. If you still want the light ,we can resend the item to you but this will take a while, I think you will receive it before Xmas .

3. The wrong watch you do not need to send it back to us

If you have any other questions, plz feel free to contact me

Candy