TR-3T6 for $43.69 only on october 19th @ FP

I've ordered one @ discount price.

I'll dismantle and post pictures when it gets here.

I don't worry about description, sellers copy descriptions all the time. Most of the time it's ebay seller who copy pictures and info from the net.

What did catch my eye is that both review on FP state it's not the 2x 18650 version, but includes an extension tube for 3x 18650... at least that's what I make of it...

I agree with Vortex. I only read the description for the dimensions/weight, and sometimes those are wrong too. Even at the end-users end there are so many variables, different DMM, and even with the same DMM I get different readings with 4-inch long probe and 90 cm probe, 4-inch long probe with or without tailcap (switch resistance), with TF Flames we can't be sure whether it's the fake type or genuine type, different charge levels hence leading to different current readings (I always do mine at 4.2V to minimise this case).

The only thing that i pretty much trust is the lux meter doing relative readings.

I think FP dimensions are for package.

to many models with fake boob,s and china likes to photo copy to much

one thing i dont get is people moding dmm leads i have a cheap dmm and a fluke dmm they read very close to each other i belive the fluke leads are calibrated with the unit (and should not be changed), i also belive the cheap dmm is to, i have used larger dia leads with less resistance it give higher current draw test on the cheap meter but when compared to my fluke dmm and a friends new fluke the readings are much higher more impressive but to me they are fase as its messed with the calibration of the meter and the meter is giving fase high readings i trust the flukes readings.

i started a thread here about it

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/4405#comment-82973

and people should not do current draw test with batteries less then fully charged, but then this again will depend on the charger

We'll see what turns up here in a few weeks or so. They shipped today, can't complain about shipping speed.

Let's see when the parcel shows up on the China post tracking site.

Hi gorann:

sorry for the inconvenience brought to you .plz be patient, once the products shipped ,it can not be checked on website soon ,it needs some time since you can trace it.

Same here, ordered a 3t6 also, 2 weeks later my tracking number isn't working either. Also got the same advise, to wait a little longer, it takes time to see the tracking number online.

But I made an order with DX at about the same time, of which the tracking number has been working for ages, also China post, so...

All they could do is tell you to be patient. Well, china tracking number should be working in the tracking system after 3 days, 2 week is a lil long for it to not working. So...

I have got the same email, looks very strange

Sounds to me like they just created a tracking number with the postal system but never actually shipped the product out of their warehouse.

Got about the same mail today, they reshipped from HongKong...

I asked them where the tracking number is for this shipment from HongKong...

I wonder how they managed to screw things up like this, a whole bunch of people are complaining about orders not received and non working tracking numbers...

If nothing received by December 1st, I'm starting a PP dispute...Stil within my 45 days from purchase. I just hope my 3T6 arrives before it gets to that.

What did you guys order?

The Trustfire TR-3T6 from this thread, ordered on Oct. 19th... got a tracking number and shipped status on Oct. 22nd, but the tracking number never worked...

Then they told me to wait,

then they told me to wait a little more,

then they where gonna follow it up with their forwarding agent, then they told me to wait a little more,

the parcel was gonna leave from Shanghai airport and told me to wait a couple of days longer for it to leave

and now got an e-mail it was due to ship out through HongKong Airmail for some unknown reason (they don't know why their parcel will get shipped from hongkong instead of Shanghai)...

ehm....

Why even bother buying from FP they have one of the worse CS. Reasons mentioned above just keeps me away from them for good , but people keep buying from them..o_O

Actually it's my first bad experience with them. Maybe I just was lucky before, I don't know. It's not really bad, they do reply my inquiries and they did email on their own to inform me the parcel was resent via HongKong, but I still don't have a tracking number for HK post, so there's no proof yet they sent anything to me.

should of spent a little more for the TR-3T6 and you would of had it by now Tongue Out

Hi gorann:

This is Candy,sorry for the late reply, just back to work today,how about your order now?

Or you can send me your order No, I will push this to related CS, sorry for the inconvenience brought to you

I want tell all customers of Focalprice, this delay may due to the new system, it is not very mature now ,have many bugs, so some of the orders delayed, sorry for all the troubles brought to you all

Regards

Candy

Hello Vortex:

This is Candy, sorry for the trouble brought to you and late reply.

How about your order now? You can send me your order No,I will check for you and give you a clear answer

Have a nice day!

Regards

Try this link for few bucks cheaper: http://www.lights-box.com/trustfire-tr-3t6-cree-xm-l-3800-lumen-5-mode-led-flashlight-2-18650-3-18650-including-the-tube.html

Maybe using Google Translator and sending your messages in Chinese will help...Frown Honestly I hate to deal with any of these places. Lately there's hundreds of them and I suspect that they are just individuals buying stuff and reselling it, or like ebay, they sell it first and then go try to get it... Sort of like what I do...Wink

I've had trouble with KD, DK and a bunch of others. They all ship from Hong Konk. I guess that's the only point where they can ship from. I imagine China controls the flow of everything they sell. Hope y'all get your orders.

I wish I had the money to front a store here in the US for all the chinese flashlights, tablets, etc. I could sell them here, but of course it would be more expensive, although priority shipping might be an incentive for US buyers.