TR-3T6 for $43.69 only on october 19th @ FP

Hi steven:

This is Candy, Just now I contacted with shipping department,they said your item has been shipped to Belgium,the info on the tracking site is wrong, you can check three days later.

Candy

Sometimes Focal is a little bit confusing.

I ordered some knives and they send them (if the tracking number is correct) to the Netherlands (I'm living in Germany). I told that the CS and they wrote back some lie "everything is fine - the tracking number is not correct, you will get your package in the next days"and they close the case.

After a week I wrote them again and ask for the correct tracking number - answer: everything is fine, you will get the knives in a few days and they close the case and don't give me the correct tracking number.

I open a new case on focal cs and told them, that this is not correct (40 days are over) and I want a solution (for example the correcht tracking number). They offer me a refund of the money or a coupon code about the value. The problem was, that Focal increases the price for the knives and I have to pay more money for the knives as 40 days ago and more than they offer me. I ask if they can send the knives and no refund, but they don't want, so I take the refund.

I hope, that this do not happened again. I ordered some batteries a few days ago. If there would be any problems with the delivery, is it ok for you Candy, when I contact you first? Maybe you could help better as the cs of Focal.

Yes,it happened to me once ,I called the CS of focal they said it is Christmas season,there are many orders need to be shipped,so sorry for the troubles, but it waste a lot of time, I think Candy is really helpful, when I send her messages,she always nice to me

Candy,

I've waited ages again. The tracking info didn't update to Belgium ofcourse...

I've also opened a paypal dispute where someone from your company asked em to wait a little more again... to check with shipping dept. again...

I did that, I'm a friendly and patient guy...

I now explicitly demanded my money back,but quite frankly I've had it by now.

Either you people refund me in full immediatly or I'll escalate the dispute to a claim and make paypal give me my money back and they can chalk up one more pissed of customer onto your account. I've got till december 22nd, but I won't wait this long, I think the PP staff will understand that when someone has been waiting for something for so long,t hey just want their money back and be done with it.

Maybe these stalling techniques work with people who ordered a small item and they forget about it, but for 40 something bucks, you better be sure I won't forget who took my money and only returned a lot of lost time and a lot of trouble.

I've posted this here in the open, because I don't believe you people disserve to cover up these mistakes anymore, people have to know what may come from ordering form a company with such lousy shipping, handling and CS departments...

Hi steven:

First I want say sorry, I have the same feeling with you as a customer, if I were you I will do the same thing,maybe I cant wait so long a time, I ask one of the CS,you can try to apply for RMA

Candy

Vortex,

i know this doesn't help but sorry to hear you're still waiting, your post is the reason i ordered these. if it does every arrive i think you'll be happy with it as it appears to be legit and does come w/ the extended tube.

i made 2 orders and those 2 shipped on the same day and arrived a day apart - ordered on 11/21, received 12/7 & 8 in poland (btw, tracking #'s worked thru exiting china, no further). so they obviously missed the boat w/ you which is unfortunate to say the least.

if you care to see how it performs i did several beam shot for the guys on an ebike forum i follow - http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34450&hilit=sheriff

hope it arrives soon (or your money back) & best of luck, newb

Thanks for your reply

Vortex:

I want to know is everything going well?

Thanks you like your product