True to form

I guess some things never change. I mean, I mod things. With LED’s quite often!

So, here I am healing after a hip replacement surgery and not allowed to drive ( or do much of anything really.) Graduated from walker to rollator, find I really like the style and flair of my new Drive Nitro, and, well, y’all know how it is!

I had a Battery Space 12V-13.2V battery pack for powering my 1DsMkII at big events, this thing was purchased in 2012! But the Li-ion Polymer pack charged up and works so I bought a four pack of 5050 Red LED’s in a 12” strip and used all four for a very vibrant glow!

:sunglasses:

1 Thank

Nice mod!
I hope you have a full recovery and aren’t in much pain. :+1:

Godspeed the recovery :+1:t3::flashlight:

Thanks Racoon.

First week or so had its moments, but 2 weeks in now and getting stitches removed today. While I CAN walk on my own I’m going to be keeping the rollator for security for awhile yet. Will use my cane after that just staying on the safe side. Maybe come July-August I’ll be clear.

The hip joint itself is completely hitch free to-date, seriously like they forgot to do it or something! The cut muscles/ligaments/tendons are sore still but other than that I’ve had no issues.

Will err on the side of caution…

2 Thanks

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Enjoy the pimped wheels while you have to! That came out nice.