Trustfire F23 for $11.17 at Tmart

Same deal here . I feel a little ripped off . Should I ?

Sure you should. Wasnt a great battery but it was part of the deal. I emailed them, see what happens.

Hey Langcjl , I just noticed this driver is the one with the stars on it . I can't remember the thread which explained how to solder over the stars and remove the unwanted modes .

Jack,It looks like it would be super easy too. I have to find that thread. Changing modes takes a little getting used to with this light. I have to hold the button in a little longer than im used to. I end up repeating modes a lot. I'll get used to it. Do you remember what emitter it claimed? Good light but I still want my crappy battery.

Yeah , I threw a crappy battery I already had in it .

All modes function properly , including a true S.O.S.

And the Q5 tint is nice and a whitewall shot is nice also .

I believe I'm going to sand off the end part of the clip that makes it hard to use .

the driver says AK 47A brted has a good review of the AK 47 here https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/310 I imagine the stars would be the same. Im going to ask him if he knows.

Just finished modding the clip . Now I can clip it to my pocket with one hand and without looking .

I got mine today too. No battery though. live chat support just got a promise to have the battery shipped within 12 hours (see "what you got today" thread). Do NOT let them get away with this "error"!

I think I will do that to my clip also. I sent them an email and only got an automatic response with a ticket number. I will give them until tomorrow, then I will try the live chat. Thanks for the tip.

I like the trustfire f23 ..at 11$ a no brainer

Got my F23 yesterday. What a great looking AAA light. It's a bit slippery because it is so highly polished, and mine has a very stiff clicky, so it is hard to turn on one-handed. I'd put it on my keychain but I'd hate to scratch it up!

Got my F23 a couple days ago and i am very impressed with the quality and how bright the little sucker is! Gonna be my EDC for awhile i think.

Agree with the weird mushy hard to use odd feeling clicky .I think it's probably a case of a bad glow in the dark tailcap which ought to be replaced with a better looking and easier to use cap at least . the light appears to be much nicer than a usual 11$ light.

thinking about buying this 1000 lumen AAA light next :::http://www.tmart.com/Beam-Tech-XPER2-CREE-Q3-1000LM-3W-Flashlight-Electric-Torch-Gray_p119225.html

you don't see a lot of 1000 lumen AAA's these days :p

I think I paid $15 for mine from DX and still think it was well worth it.

there is a small washer in the tail that actuallly makes the clicky recess into the light further and so like I said before the clicky is in my opinion kind of squigily ..meaning there is too much gitdrubber to be mashed before you get to the actual clicky it's self .. open it up and take out the small plastic washer and toss it the the parts box and ......BINGO the clicky now works like it's supposed to .. no two hands nessesary ..

posed elsewhere as well.. hope it helps someone .. it was a real pain to use since the light is already slippery .. works much better now

just got my F-23 today, and noticed that very issue with the switch. It just seemed kinda sloppy to click it on, Just removed the washer and all is well in the universe.

I never expected the amount of light this guy puts out with a 10440. wow

Thanks for the tip :)

Boaz, I removed the plastic washer and the clicky no longer workie. Had to put it back in to get light out the front.

It was easier to turn on and off without it, though.

glad it helped Noodles .. TroopL. i wonder why it didn't work for you .

i need to get a couple 10440 's just for fun

If you don't mind ordering from DX, sku.30788 seems to be in stock at the moment. I ordered a couple Saturday morning (DX doesn't work weekends) and just got the shipping notification email.

Huh, I didn't notice the washer before and I tried this on mine and it does make the contact w/ clicky better, but easier to accidentally turn on. Before, the rubber boot was acting like a spring in addition to the actual spring and resisting the push.

Troop, it's possible your switch isn't making contact with walls once you put it further into the light. Spread its little wings out. Also, this light has a crappy contact piece between the battery spring and the switch. I had to bend mine (like a sphere) onto the switch side to make contact when I got the light.

I also noticed the inside wall of my f23 is completely rusted. So much for stainless.