Trustfire F23 for $11.17 at Tmart

QUOTE from dx' review />>>>

"The flashlight isn't very powerful with NiMH cells (see below)
- I don't see the advantage of having the strobe modus. In strobe modus the light is flashing with a frequency of around 5-8 Hertz with a duty cycle of 50%. I would prefer only having a HI and LOW setting.
- It is not possible to modify this led with leds/drivers found at DX.
- There is only a XP-C Q3 led inside"

<<<<<<<in one of the first reviews on dx ..A xpc-q3 ???

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/trustfire-xp-ef23-xp-r2-wc-3-mode-150-lumen-memory-led-flashlight-1-aaa-1-10440-24291?r=92195477

I think we use the old adage ........Buy them both .

Like this? http://www.tmart.com/Beam-Tech-XPER2-CREE-Q3-1000LM-3W-Flashlight-Electric-Torch-Gray_p119225.html

It may be minor but I am trying to use the coupon code they have in the last catalog from them (APRCATS) good till 7-15-2011 but it will not stick and reflect in the order for this light.

lol, yeah, 1000 lumens from only 3W. Much better than those crappy aaa lights which are maybe 10 lumens from "3W".

It's really stiff, I think. It also bends down towards the tip so it is kind of hard to just slide it onto something like a pocket without lifting the clip up which isn't that easy. Not a huge amount of give to it, maybe 1/4 inch. I don't use the clip, but I think it looks good and it keeps it from rolling.

As far as I know, Tmart doesn't honor coupons on their "daily deal" or any other item they have on sale.

I have a green laser in this host. Yeah, it aint the best but the laser in this bad boy is awesome.

Foy

I just bought this since ~10$ for a good light with battery (even if it's a crappy one) is too good to pass up. The 502B is a really awesome host, it's got that industrial feel to it, lol. Between that, the L2 (lego) and Skyray (lightsaber grip) hosts, each have their own qualities that stand out.

I bought this 502B deal because I like the look of it and don't have one yet. Add in the free battery and I couldn't resist. If it ships from Brooklyn I'll get it in a few days. You can't beat that with a stick!

I've purchased two of these from Tmart in the past month or two, and I have to say I like them. There's no bling, nothing fancy, but for the money you get a good light. I find the clip to be just about right...I use mine as utility lights, like when I replaced the radiator in my car the other day. I don't mind if these get banged up a bit. One of mine tailstands as well (the two I have are slightly different, go figure), and they pull just about an amp with a grey trustfire at 4.01 volts. With a free battery, I think this is a great deal (and likely very quick US shipping)

This deal of the day stuff is pretty nice. It could start costing a guy though.
This is also a really good deal if you are looking for a sweet laser http://www.tmart.com/100mW-532nm-WF502B-Flashlight-Style-Green-Laser-Pointer-116340_p117638.html that is the same one Foy has pictured above. Very powerful and visible beam for less than $17 in a nice host.

Yep . Just ordered one myself .

The tmart daily deals page is listing UltraFire WF-502B 3W 200 Lumens CREE Q5 5 Mode LED Flashlight with Battery at the moment,it remind me of some post about: Ultrafire WF-502b Q5 at $5.63 - tmart.com, though it is $11.50, but compare with the MSRP price in DX and others, it is attractive and reasonable. Should catch the chance who on the hunt for budget ones, and i think it cost really a small fortune with coming along a battery, but it seems not a protected one for their experienced. I think tmart can be considered very reliable.

Nice post,I love trustfire flashlight.Thanks OP.I wanna get one.

F23 ordered on the 24th and in my mailbox on the 28th. It is the shiny one too, my daughter loves it! She loves the pretty lights and my son is all about the

XM-Ls.

I got the UF502b daily deal in the mail today. super fast again. They did not send a battery though.

Same deal here . I feel a little ripped off . Should I ?

Sure you should. Wasnt a great battery but it was part of the deal. I emailed them, see what happens.

Hey Langcjl , I just noticed this driver is the one with the stars on it . I can't remember the thread which explained how to solder over the stars and remove the unwanted modes .

Jack,It looks like it would be super easy too. I have to find that thread. Changing modes takes a little getting used to with this light. I have to hold the button in a little longer than im used to. I end up repeating modes a lot. I'll get used to it. Do you remember what emitter it claimed? Good light but I still want my crappy battery.