Try our Christmas Lucky Draw, 100% opportunity to win. Get your free gift here!

My Opinion is split.
I draw a 50$ coupon.

They didn’t reveal the conditions for those coupons before, so with all the limitations (100$ minimum order value; not usable on “sale” products), this 50$ Coupon combined with their overprices items are really worthless! nothing to sugartalk here.

but!
they seem to also giving away real free stuff.

So if it is true and people Do get a 18650, or a MXDL flashlight for free it’s a “lucky draw” as mercendized.

I love to here some response from somebody who won one of the “Xtar flashlight set” because THAT would realy be a nice prize!

I wouldn’t consider anyone who gets an ultra fire battery for free as lucky…

The 50$ coupon is the standard prize so that apt hey can say everyone wins…of course this shop is uninteresting for us anyway.

So this contest boils down to “Bad Merchandising” or

just a crappy , free , fake promotion ? J)

it’s always good to use a throwaway email address, that way you can identify the source if it starts being used by the spammers and discard the address

Just wondering, has anyone who won a physical prize had any communication regarding their prize from www.tinywind.com

Update, my prize arrived

I got an email that the flashlight I won had shipped.

My physical prize shows as shipped in http://www.tinywind.com/myaccount.php I didn’t get any email, and I don’t expect to receive it for a couple weeks still.

+1!

Got the MXDL MX-580 in today’s mail.
Astonishingly lightweight.
Has a decent enough 3xAAA carrier.
Emitter is press fit behind a white plastic disk with the center punched out for a yellow metal donut positive contact.
Similar white plastic press fit over the tail switch.
Has an optic with a frosted center.
Can see an off-center centering ring behind that
Output is a blue-white donut with blue-white flare on one side, and a dark-yellow hole in the middle.

Verdict: worth what I paid for it so far, and as long as I don’t invest any time and effort into fixing it, that will remain true.
I’ll put Eneloops in it and hang it somewhere I might need a light.

EDIT: the traditional cure — a layer of Scotch Magic tape, the frosted kind, over the lens, and it makes a usable even-enough little flood light.

Got my prize in today’s mail, thanks tinywind.com!

Got my trustfire 10440 in the mail yesterday. Initial Voltage was 3.48V. Topped it off to 4.2 V without issue. Thanks Tinywind! I wasn’t really expecting to receive anything. Shipped pretty fast for a battery.

Got my prize on Boxing Day. Thanks TinyWind.com !

so, what gift have you won? you may share with us all

Hello argolite and everyone, after checking your spam box in your mail, please let us know if you do not receive any information email about the gifts you won at the Lucky Draw, please let us know via email: cs@tinywind.com, we will check the exact reasons and explain to you.

thanks for your feedback, we look forward to your any comments and suggestions on our products, services and web designs.

You are welcome, hope you like it.
We value every one of our customers and hope to get better and better with your help.

Tinywind Team are glad to hear that you like our product, if any problem happens when you use the battery, please feel free to let us know, we appreciate our every order from you guys.

that is really lucky day for you! Hope you like the prize, please feel free to let us know if an query when you use it.

Hello M4D M4X, did you check you spam box? If you still do not receive any emails about the prize you win, please let me know, PM me with the prize name and your registered account email, I will check that for you.
And if you have checked the order status on your Tinywind account as argolite did, is it “shipped”?

we never been a spammer and if you use a throwaway email address, it is hard to receive any emails about the prizes information as it results in email rejection.
By the way, if you have registered at Tinywind and do not want to receive any email (except the orders information emails) from Tinywind, you could use the link here: http://www.tinywind.com/unsubscribe.php