Try our Christmas Lucky Draw, 100% opportunity to win. Get your free gift here!

You misunderstood. A “throwaway” email address is one that’s set up new and is used ONLY for one particular site.

Lots of sites offer free email addresses: ree email addresses - Google Search

Using a new free email to register at any new site is a way to make sure that only that site will contact you using that specific email address.

It’s a test to see if the new site is a legitimate business that protects your email (the same way that other personal customer information should be protected).

The email address never gets thrown away — as long as the seller is the only one using it to send email.

That’s a way of finding out if your personal information has been disclosed or stolen from the seller — nobody else should have that particular “throwaway” email.
If spam starts being sent to that particular email address, THEN,
— change the email you give that seller (to a new free throwaway email, to re-test them)
— and cancel the first one, “throw it away” when it’s being used by spammers.

A good seller, with good security, would never resell or give away that email address, and would not let customer emails be stolen.
Nobody else sends email with that email address.

That offers some assurance the company probably has a security policy and are careful with customer information — keeping it encrypted, basically.
None of the customer information should be easy to steal.

Nice try tho :stuck_out_tongue:

All prices are double the prices elsewhere.

Thanks for your explanation, you are all knowledgeable, I am glad to be here with you guys.

Hello ChibiM, thanks for your feedback, I will discuss with our Pricing Department and adjust the prices. But “All prices”? Will that be too exaggerated? We would launch price match investigation and reply you.

At least all prices on products that are not on sale!

So I don't want to use my 50% off coupon

i got my gift - thank you!

You are welcome, hope you like it.

if you do not like the $50 off coupon, you could try another coupon as our every product page shown.

Nothing more to say.....

A so to call 50% coupon I would has no special value, because everyone can use that code.

And prices (the ones that aren't discounted) are way higher than anywhere else.

No interest anymore!

Just my thought, If you are interested in our products, you will contact us and use our Price Match service to see if we could offer you the best price you expected; If you are not interested in our products, no matter how lower prices than anywhere else, you will not be interested in anything, am I right? And as I said, we are discussing with our pricing department and will notify you all with the results.

Also, would you help us to vote that: do you prefer to get the lower prices without discount OR high prices with high discount?

Regardless of any pricing scheme you may have, what will matter in the end is the final amount that gets charged to our Paypal account, including shipping, tracking and a reasonable length of transport time.

Price matching! Argh!!! |(

What are you doing? Perhaps you should change your name to TinyWalmart.com.

Too many other sites to shop and avoid the headaches of having to wait on price matching.

How to be successful in the budget light industry: Just price the product fair out the gate, have it in stock, ship them fast, have honest product descriptions, lots of REAL product pictures, Great communications, and free shipping, and excellent customer service, and take paypal.

You may do some of this already?? But after this flop I am not sure. It looks like one person got something?? This was alot of work to sell $100 worth of product. Unless you have ulterior motives?? Such as email address collections. But, I too used a burner email address. In fact, I maintain 5 bogus email accounts for things like this.

At least you are reading these posts and there is hope.

And when you do a “give-away”, it should be NSA!! That stands for No Strings Attached. That means, folks don’t have to buy ANYTHING to qualify.

There, fixed it for you. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong with anything aforementioned.

Good luck.

But the tinydeal is a really apropriate name for your business, don’t ever change that!

> do you prefer to get the lower prices without discount OR high prices with high discount?

No.

As for the shipping and tracking fee in the paypal confirm page, hope you could notice that the options can be changed here:

If you choose $0.01, your package will be shipped without tracking number so that you could not track your package in time;
If you choose $3, our system will send you the shipping details with the order tracking number after your order shipped.

You can check our shipping methods and shipping time here: http://www.tinywind.com/shippingpolicy.php, it may delay for several days during the shipping companies transportation peak time.

Price match work for me, when I used to buy items from a retailer, I would ask them whether I could get a certain item at the lower price I checked on elsewhere; if yes, ok they may know it was overpriced, if not, I just want to know the reason, during the discussion, I could know the service and products well or better than I heard from others.

1. I have to admit that we have higher prices than some retailers, we are trying to correct that.
  2. About the shipping, products, pictures, services, how can you know we did not do that all if you never place order, never communicate with us?

When we did a give away, we never force anyone to buy anything. If you mean the $50 coupon, sorry, it is the game rule, someone won the free gifts and got them already, someone won the coupons and could use it anytime or never use it.

Have good day to you.

Hi Tinywind.. I hope you`ll be able to improve the website, and get more sales.

When you keep reading BLF you will know what the average BLFer likes, and not likes..

so please keep reading, and updating your website!

and your sales will increase...

Thank you for taking time to read and respond to my posts. I would love nothing more than to see your business become successful. We need more good honest sellers. It is encouraging to see you embrace constructive criticism and work hard to improve your business model.

Hope you have a wonderful new year.

Hm, I was wondering if anyone received anything (other than a lot of spam)
My MXDL XT-7119 was supposedly shipped on 12.12.2014 but it’s still not here… :expressionless: