【TS10V2 Al available】Wurkkos "slender waist" TS10v2 aluminum version available with black,green,orange

Here ya go:
http://www.ghart.com/blf/firmware/hex_files/sofirn_anduril2/anduril.2022-07-07.wurkkos-ts10.hex

See above for the hex file. According to this it sounds like the FTDI will work fine but might need a tweak to keep the transfer speeds reasonable.

Thank you. I get the following

Connecting to SerialUPDI
Pinging device…
Ping response: 1E9421
Writing from binary file…
pymcuprog.deviceinfo.deviceinfo - ERROR - Memory type ‘all’ not defined for device ‘attiny1616’
pymcuprog.deviceinfo.deviceinfo - ERROR - Memory types defined: eeprom, flash, fuses, internal_sram, lockbits, signatures, user_row
pymcuprog.pymcuprog_main - ERROR - Operation failed with ValueError: Memory type ‘all’ not defined for device ‘attiny1616’

Any ideas? New to this.

I chatted with carsknivesbeer about this through PM. In case anyone else runs across this… when downloading the hex file, it accidentally got a “.txt” tacked onto the filename which confused pymcuprog. Removing the extraneous extension resolved the issue. Easy enough problem to run into, and something to watch out for.

And make sure you change the actual file name instead of just the shortcut (especially if that’s the second thing you thought to change if only you did it right the first time…).

Just wanted to let ppl know that Terry has been very helpful and the problem should be solved now. If all goes well, a ‘replacement’ should be on its way soon.

Thanks Terry

Got my TS10.

I like the neutral tint. Judging from skin tone (shining lights on my palm), I think it has good R9. Low R9 lights tend to show very pale skin tone, but TS10 produces good skin tone. However, TS10 seems to produce less reddish tone than E21A. So I guess it has less R9 than Nichia E21A R9080.

CIE x,y values, CCT and calculated DUV are as follows:
(CIE x, y and CCT are measured from Opple Light Master)
At about 10 lumen: x=.3332, y=.3366, CCT=5466K, DUV=–0.0026
At about 100 lumen: x=.3320, y=.3360, CCT=5521K, DUV=–0.0024

Here are some comparison beam shots.

Wurkkos TS10 (L) vs MT06MD 219B 5000K ®

Wurkkos TS10 (L) vs KR4 E21A 5000K R9080 ®

Wurkkos TS10 (L) vs SP10 Pro LH351 5000K High CRI ®

Also, I noticed many similarities between Wurkkos TS10 and Sofirn SP10 Pro. Packaging, label, clip, and threads.

The clip dimensions are identical to my eyes. However, the clip on TS10 is significantly more stiff.

I know these are cheap but has anyone done a tear down to look for parasitic drain or other problems.

There are some tear downs, for example 【Brass available with 3000K】Wurkkos TS10 "slender waist" 14500 triple LEDs Light with Anduril 2.0 - #373 by thefreeman by zumlin (can’t find the original source). There are also some current measurements on the previous pages of this thread.

What exactly do you expect to see from a tear down?

As mentioned, I would like to see parasitic drain measurements. I also want to see how well its made. I know its cheap at $20 but if its total crap inside, its worthless.

It was posted several times in this thread already: 【TS10V2 Ti available】Wurkkos "slender waist" TS10 titanium version will available on 23th,Sep - #531 by zumlin

Try using Search Within Thread for the word parasitic. :innocent:

Well… they are cheap, but they are not crap inside. Drain with aux lights on high is excessive, but on low they are fine. On high, IMHO they are wY to bright.

I thought I would regret the first run purchase with cool white odd emitters, but I do not. The tint is amazing, the switch is good. I have ordered more, really excited to get my 4000k in a few days.

I agree on all counts, also glad to see tracking that my TS10 4000K has arrived in USA…

I like the the TS10 switch, and the beam throw, better than the FWAA switch (too sensitive), and FWAA beam (too floody).

just waiting for someone with a spectrometer, to share the R9 CRI data for the CSP LEDs…

Mine was presented to customs on the 7th (hasn’t happed to a light of mine for ages). Will be interesting to see how long it’s there for and what the outcome will be with regards to VAT, as this has already been paid (supposedly) to AliExpress

Got my TS10 4000K. Tint looks good. Appears a tad cooler than the SST-20 4000K on my D4V2

Looks good. Love the beam pattern on these.

Hi BLFers,

Wurkkos laboratory confirms to me after repeated testing that Vapcell H10 will not cause TS10 to damage.
The following video is Terry’s personal borrowing two H10 from my laboratory partner to personally confirm the report that can be used normally.
The previously CSP2323 be destroyed, there was a high probability with quality issues.
Link: https://youtu.be/qTyBbwo700w
Hope my report could help with you.

If have TS10 be destroyed earlier, please PM me.
Terry will send the new TS10 and some CSP2323 for replacement immediately, so that you could conduct a testing new.

Best reagrds,
Terry

When will the Wuurkos store have stock again?

I recieved mine this morning, here are color measurements of the 4000K version at default levels 1,3,5,7,turbo : Wurkkos TS10 4000K 90CRI - Album on Imgur

The beam is quite uniform, level 3 spot :

Level 3 corona :

The tint is slightly above the BBL and goes under the BBL at level 7 (–0.0023) and turbo (–0.0038)

CRI Ra is very high (95~97), R9 too, it just dips a bit at high current but remains high (>83). TM-30 Rf is a bit lower (91~93)

Thank you thefreeman for Sharing that info! Looking forward to my 2 new 4000k coming in soon. I ordered them on June 20, red host.

on June 25 I ordered a silver Host 4000 K & got word yesterday from AliExpress that the order was canceled.

anyone else have this happen? That was the one I was looking forward to the most. Maybe I waited too long to order and they ran out of stock?

sorry if this was already spoken about in the thread, I have not been following it too closely.