【TS10V2 Al available】Wurkkos "slender waist" TS10v2 aluminum version available with black,green,orange

I was surprised also! By the end, I was holding it right at the back though haha. It’s a hot night also, so this thing shot up instantly

The diffuser is from a SP10 pro, and it honestly fits the TS10 better than the SP10 pro! With the pro, it’s quite loose and doesn’t feel very secure, but on the TS10 you know it’s stuck on there!

Thank you so much for your great feedback my man. We will arrange procurement now.

My TS10 (second batch, 4000k) arrived yesterday but it came with 20220208 version which didn’t have the aux on fix or LVP fix. I do have the flashing kit so it doesn’t matter for me.

I must say I am very satisfied with TS10 4000k in all aspects. If I have to point out anything that I don’t like, it will be the level 1 is a bit higher but acceptable. (about visually as bright as my D4v2 SST-20 4000k 5A linear driver level 2 or 3, or Sp10 pro level 6 or 7).
Also currently in Anduril2 TS10 doesn’t come with USE_DYN_PWM and the PWM used is 8 bits only. I will probably enable dynamic PWM for it when I have some time.

Nice work. What amperage is that Ampsplus cell you’re using?

Yeah, I planned on trying Dynamic PWM when my sample shows up (hopefully any day now).

I think I’m in the same situation. My TS10 should arrive this week hopefully, but I’ve already started with the dynamic PWM configuration. I’m pretty sure ToyKeeper would find a nicer solution. :wink:

Not tested yet, of course.

I’m not sure about the effect of dynamic underclocking together with dynamic PWM and which thresholds make sense. Also I don’t know if the double buffering is working and even required (I guess it is, even without the regulator of the SP10 Pro).

Could I get a link for an explanation on dynamic PWM and is that common in other Anduril builds?

I think all Emisar-Noctigon models use dynamic PWM.

The takeaways are that it makes the ramp smoother on the low end, lower modes (if the hardware complies) and ultrasonic PWM for the FET channel

It is a 3 amp battery. I believe the Wurkkos original 14500 cell is a 3 amp, so I just used an odd battery I had, and it’s working fine

You’re welcome :slight_smile: Just to let you know; It is the “Silicone DIF20 for SP10 Series diffuser” from their website

Is the light going to be on sale at Amazon (USA)?

can anybody share a comparison beamshot 4000k vs. 5800k?
(ideally including the ts21 nichia 219c 5000k version.)
that would be great!

I’d like to see the same, I just got my second TS10, first one was from the first run which was the 5800k, the second was from AliEx and it was supposed to be 4000k, even says it on the box, but it looks identical to the first light I got.

I read another report of someone else not getting 4000k leds and I’ve been wondering what I’d end up with. I should find out tomorrow when mine is supposed to arrive.

Thanks for sharing. I actually did some quick test by just setting PWM from 8 bit to 11 bit (PWM1_TOP to 2047). Level 1 becomes as visually dim as level 1 on my SP10 pro without any visible flicker. So dynamic PWM definitely will improve this light a lot.

It will be lower, but PWM will be slower. Noticable? That’s up to your eyes.

I’ve tried with this dynamic PWM config which works fine for me (with limited tests)
level_calc.py 5.01 2 150 7135 1 0.1 150 FET 1 10 1200 —pwm dyn:64:4096:255

16384 doesn’t look good to my eyes but maybe it’s just me.
The lows are comparable with SP10 pro! I haven’t experimented with dynamic underclocking settings though. So far I’m happy so I’ll use this setting for a few days and see.

Received Red 4000K TS10 w Red Aux, ordered 6/20
It is the correct 4000K CCT, and the Tint is nice. Color rendering seems great too. The Aux LEDs still turn on with the main LEDs, the firmware is not updated. I dont mind the Aux on w the main LED, and did not expect the light to have the LVP patch yet.

I suggest Not using Aux on High 24/7,

there is no LVP on the Aux lights,
if using High Aux 24/7 suggest use a protected battery to prevent overdischarge

The TS10 is a cute little light, the beam focus and profile is very nice, and the Tint and CRI are Great on both CCT offered so far. I like the host w centered waistline, and the switch resistance and feel is good imo.

Thanks for that update, jon_slider!
I’m relieved to see the 4000k tint on your example. :+1:

Greaattt….mine is most definitely NOT 4000k…now that it’s night time, it is exactly the same color as my 5800k….crap.